IF Tevez is still a City player 7 Aug.....

grandsolo

...what will his reception be from City supporters? It's clear he wants to leave & most of us on here wouldn't have a problem with him leaving provided we get a decent replacement. BUT....what if no deal can be made for him & he's still at the club for the start of the season? Will he be shown appreciation for helping to get us to where we are now or will his constant shit stirring dictate his reception once he takes the pitch?

zeven said:
I will cry if he is still here. We need to get rid ASAP.
I would cheer him to the rafters if he comes back and commits himself as he has in every single game he has played for any club. The question on my mind is whether he will come back as I can see some transfer games from our rivals who will try and damage our relationship with the player even if they have no genuine interest in signing the player.

What if we get drawn with Inter or Real Madrid in the Champions League? They will be very tempted to unsettle the player

If his kids are his motive, I can understand that. but if he comes back with his children 1,000 miles away, yet totally focussed on performing for City I will really respect him

Many, many positives partly undone by fewer but serious negatives. Some polite clapping from me but no passion. That will be saved for those that deserve it, the players for the badge - Kompany, NDK, Zab. Hopefully Dzeko and Mario will be deserving of it next season too.

IMO he might be a city player but he will be kept separate from the squad and won't feature in any way. Bert has already set the boundaries for this by keeping Ade, Bellars Jo away from squad, it would be wrong in my opinion to show special treatment to Tevez. We have to learn to play without him at some stage might as well start with the so called friendly against the rags. Allow new captain Kompany to get the feel for lifting trophies :-)

Re: Re: IF Tevez is still a City player 7 Aug.....

citysince88 said:
I will pity him, he is at the mercy of his puppet master my anger would be directed at Kia the devious greedy ****.

Thats my view as well.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

I'll be following the same policy I've been following since December. No booing, no applauding, no Tevez songs. Goals celebrated are celebrated as City goals only and not also as one more on his tally towards the golden boot.

I would be like a pig in shit,i love Carlos the footballer,yes he has his faults but we would obviously not be where we are without his contributions and he is far too professional and has too much pride to let his standards slip.Lets be honest his match to goal ratio would be near impossible to replicate.

Even if he is still a city player he wont be playing in this because of the Copa America, similarly if we were to sign Aguero he wouldn't play either.

If Tevez is still a city player and plays against Swansea then I will support him the same as I would have done last season for three reasons. One, he is wearing a city shirt, two because he has been arguably the best player to play for City in my lifetime, and three he always gave 100%.

I am surprised at some peoples reaction to his wish to leave. It is disappointing but he hasn't offended me as a supporter. Granted he said he didn't really like Manchester, but that's his (somewhat uninformed) opinion. If I ever see him play again, for or against us, I will applaud him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.