'If we got that many penalties there would be a protest.."

dancity19

So, in light of the comments made by Ferguson: "If we got as many penalties as City there would be a house of commons inquiry, there would be a protest."

In the last 2 seasons we have been awarded 21 penalties at home.

So a question for the Agenda-ites? What do you think? This shows that every team thinks they are hard done to to an extent, and that other teams get it easier.

Are you still holding strong that there is an agenda within football, deep rooted, to prevent City from getting to the top on a consistent basis?

Discussing this is match day topic mate, Fergie just can’t stop talking about us.. I hope we win by a penalty tmz

sergiokun said:
Discussing this is match day topic mate, Fergie just can’t stop talking about us.. I hope we win by a penalty tmz

Ah, sorry, didn't realise. Did have a browse around.

Re: 'If we got that many penalties there would be a protest.."

dancity19 said:
So, in light of the comments made by Ferguson: "If we got as many penalties as City there would be a house of commons inquiry, there would be a protest."

So a question for the Agenda-ites? What do you think? This shows that every team thinks they are hard done to to an extent, and that other teams get it easier.

Are you still holding strong that there is an agenda within football, deep rooted, to prevent City from getting to the top on a consistent basis?

How many have we had away from home?

dancity19 said:
sergiokun said:

Ah, sorry, didn't realise. Did have a browse around.

I do it all the time mate :-> Tevez penalty winner would be nice

dancity19 said:

I'm guessing a lot of those 21 penalties were in cups, or the stat isn't correct. From the start of the 11/12 season we've been awarded 12 penalties in the league, all at home. United have 16, 11 home and 5 away.

And I can only think of 1 that was a bad decision (first against Villa). Bacon needs to look in the mirror.

We've had so many pens as we play a lot of the time around the 18 yard area and inside making darting runs. Perhaps more than any other side. To be honest from my spot in 117 we've been badly done by and should have had more.

How many have the rags had? They'll have had more iffy ones than us that's for sure.

The strange thing is, why don't we get anything away from home?

Re: 'If we got that many penalties there would be a protest..

waspish said:
dancity19 said:

None for 3 years

As always in his pre-match comments, his words are not an accident and are done purposely as he does it in all pre-big matches pressies.

Done it before Liverpool, done it before chelsea, done it today. YOu can bet we'd get penalty only if someone's leg is broken.

Re: 'If we got that many penalties there would be a protest..

waspish said:
dancity19 said:

We haven't had one for ages, about 2 seasons I think. But 21 penalties at home hardly screams of an agenda to bring us down, does it. Surely, you can't be creating an argument for an agenda around the fact we don't often get penalties away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.