If we were to sign Arshavin

sam the drummer

Would we play 442 with Him and Robinho upfront, robby just behind Arshavin (I believe thats where he likes to play?)
Would this work I dont really know alot about Arshavin

SWP Ireland Kompany Robinho
Arshavin
???

Yes to playing a 4-4-2, Keep Robinho on the left, and buy a new attacker. Thats what i would do anyway.

433 with Robson Arshavin and Villa up top? God help us away at Wigan and Bolton!!!!

i doubt we could play 4-4-2 with arshavin and robinho up top, he isnt very strong but is a very creative and skillfull attacking midfielder who does not like to defend, a bit like elano or petrov in the middle.

nah think we'd keep the same formation with arshavin in irelands position at the mo, we would need a strong holding midfielder to play along side kompany though with this much attacking flair.

-----------hart---------
zab---dunne--richards---bridge
------kompany--ireland--------
swp------arshavin------robinho
----------???????-------------

still think we need a strong quick eto'o like forward to help build attacks, villa would be immense but iss weak against premiership defences, in spain they stand off the forwards, here they crash into you, i just think we need a stronger type of player in that position.

Will we ever play a proper 4-4-2?! I seriously hope so. If we did, Robinho would have to go up front I think, not out on the left (hopefully Petrov will be back soon - if not, why not give Garrido a go?)

I agree that Arshavin would probably be a direct replacement for Elano. Haven't seen enough of him to judge really, many players have had a good summer tournament, been snapped up and then been crap (Poborsky and Modric spring to mind) but if Wenger's chasing him, chances are he'd be a good buy.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Loved him at Euros. Player of the tournament by a country mile!

Com'on mate he played well in 2 out of he's 3 games. There's was alot of player's who played better.

fantastic! another fancy dan player who will go missing during matches, just what we need

MH should phone Wenger with this message "listen you frog cnut,i'm giving you a choice,either you have a rethink and sell us Toure or you can kiss Arshavin goodbye"

Might work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.