If we were told the world would end next Tuesday. How would you spend your last days?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I think most people would gather their family around them.

After that we would go out on the rampage. Like we always do.

Is there anything you would do that sticks out apart from rampaging I mean?

Carry on as normal. If I can't control it then its nothing I can effect.

Enjoy the day and speak, quickly to a dealer

Thursday it is.

Make sure you don't miss the flight home or you will miss burning to death in a meteor ELE type strike surrounded by your nearest and dearest.
No point going then is there really. Even when we win UEFA conjure up an extinction event so we can't get through to the quarter finals, bastards

I might think about confessing about that mass poisoning at the old folks home I carried out in revenge for Gladys chucking me.

But only if I was certain it was curtains, otherwise that would be fucking daft.

No point going then is there really. Even when we win UEFA conjure up an extinction event so we can't get through to the quarter finals, bastards

They are lower than the low. Try and sell your flights etc and use the money to hire a hitman to take them out. Or, do it yourself and pocket the money. Let's face it you ain't going to jail.

I must visit my mother in law.

Set fire to the BBC using posters of Neil Custis to start it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.