IF we win the title against the Rags...

That singular , orgasmic moment of aguero scoring was single most THE best moment of my life. Different to the birth of my kids because i knew that was happening. That explosion of utter euphoria wont ever be beaten.

However, if we can absolutely muller the rag bastards in a piss takingly brilliant fashion then my smug levels will go through the roof.

I agree with what the fans are saying, so please CITY fans no running on to the pitch should we win the title against the rags. This might stop the team from doing a lap of honour after the game, because this is what the fans that are on the upper tiers would like to see. All the players and coaching staff doing this lap of honour, without the hindrance of the fans from the bottom tier running onto the pitch.

Actually I’m 3rd tier and would much prefer to see fans on the pitch picking the players up on their shoulders rather than blaring music fireworks and other such shite

After 55 years of not believeing there is a football god I now believe there is.If he can grant me one more wish please let it be we beat these ****s to take the title

Nothing will ever top 2012 for me. Last game I got to attend with my old man before he died. He was at St. James' Park in 68 and never thought he'd see us win the league again.

We could beat the scum 10-0 in the Champions League final and it would still pale in comparison.

Honestly I think the best thing about winning it against them would be who has to give Kyle a guard of honour the week later hahaha

Beating The Rags is always a pleasure. Even the 3-1, 4-1 when we had nothing to really play for other than bragging rights. Now if we are honest we expect to beat them. However, the Agueroooo moment will never be beaten, never, it will haunt the rags forever. Not in my lifetime, my arse!

IF we win the title against the rags would that be a better feeling than winning it in the last minute in 2012? There would certainly be plenty of satisfaction winning against the rags and the anti-football PEG likes them to play! But the sheer excitement of Aguerrrrrooooos winner in 2012 would be hard to beat IMHO.

No, winning it against them will be hillariously funny, but nothing will top that aguerooooo momment as we did it that way and stuck it to them that day too, this time we are probably gonna win it so the excitement is different.

Rag at work genuinely believes our whole season will be an anti-climax, if we fail to win the League against them. However, I pointed out that our consolation will be, that we could be the first ever team to win the title at Wembley, a week later. His face was a picture. It's starting to dawn on the t**ts.

Sorry if already asked, but do we lift the title whenever we win it or is it the first home game after (United game or not)? Or is it the last day/home game? I only have experience of the latter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.