If we win the UCL, will we play the Club World Cup?

It must be a Mickey Mouse tournament without the Rags and the Dippers?
Sadly they're almost guaranteed to qualify too.

United have managed to stay high in the UEFA rankings by being just shit enough to be one of the better teams in the Europa League.

Only the Scousers thought it was a major trophy when they drew 0-0 in full time and won it on penalties. The Coach Wreckers went on about winning it all season. United and Chelsea fans weren’t arsed about winning it. I don’t think we will be arsed about winning it either. It will be just another cup.

Last edited:
Only the Scousers thought it was a major trophy when they drew 0-0 in full time and won it on penalties. The Coach Wreckers went on about winning it all season. United and Chelsea fans weren’t arsed about winning. I don’t think we will be arsed about winning it either. It will be just another cup.
Alan Keegan the announcer used to literally mention it at every united game as they walked on so they definitely were arsed

The 2025 will probably not happen, 7 extra games is madness. It would be funny if a championship or league 1 team qualified, and the other problem is a lot of player will have expired contracts at he end of June so if they may it to the latter stages they will be free agents.

I’m pretty sure we are guaranteed to be in it regardless of Saturday. Our coefficient ranking is so high that we are bound to be one of the UEFA representatives.

Only the Scousers thought it was a major trophy when they drew 0-0 in full time and won it on penalties. The Coach Wreckers went on about winning it all season. United and Chelsea fans weren’t arsed about winning. I don’t think we will be arsed about winning it either. It will be just another cup.
It was actually one final that they didn't win on penalties. They beat Flamengo 1-0 after extra time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.