If you could click your fingers..

paphos-mcfc

...and make someone snuff it, who would it be??? I know it's a bit of a shit thing to say, but there must be someone in your daily life who breaks your balls!!!!!

honestly i'd say about half a dozen.

bloody hell paphos that old dear next door must be doin your nut in!

poutzcom6jo6.jpg

paphos-mcfc said:
...and make someone snuff it, who would it be??? I know it's a bit of a shit thing to say, but there must be someone in your daily life who breaks your balls!!!!!
Presumably, by your choice of words ("daily life"), you mean someone known to me and not some Eamonn Holmes/Kerry Katona type satan's spawn? If that is so, it would have to be one out of 3 at work. No names; they know who they are!!

jimharri said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Presumably, by your choice of words ("daily life"), you mean someone known to me and not some Eamonn Holmes/Kerry Katona type satan's spawn? If that is so, it would have to be one out of 3 at work. No names; they know who they are!!

The former could be included. I certainly would!

my better side is ferociously telling me not to post this, but what the hell.

rrniuv.jpg

just had a second look at this, and it looks like a dig at you paphos! it is the guy off the 'confused.com advert' ha ha. sorry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.