if you were having a christmas party

r.soleofsalford

if you were having a christmas party and you could ask any city player, manager or director, past or present who would it be.

but you also had to ask a rags using the same as above who would that be

city mine would be brian horton, alway seemed like a decent fella, not one to look down from his cloud at the mere mortal.

rag would be tranny, i get him pissed and shave them eyebrows right off. but only after i`d kicked him as hard as i could in the bollox

Big Quinny. Be loads to talk about, the football, the horses, the GAA, his missuses Surf ads.

Anyone from them? It'd have to be best

Malcom allison, as he and his bevy of birds would have to shuffty up in the jacuzzi, and i could borrow his fedora hat and a cigar.

Denis Law. He was on my mums ward in hospital a while back, and she said he was one of the nicest people she had met. He signed me dads book, and even came back to thank them for there efforts. Top Bloke.

sdavros said:
Big Quinny. Be loads to talk about, the football, the horses, the GAA, his missuses Surf ads.

Anyone from them? It'd have to be best

He was at my 18th Birthday alomg with David White... Long story but there best mates and my old man used to be a director of the White group and was mates with Stuart his dad. What a guy though, very nice and signed autographs for everyone at the do. I'm 31 now and still have Davids shirt signed he gave me as a present on the day, not a fans shirt but the propert team ones.
Mine would be Kinky and Law

andy morrison and ronaldo!

remember when morrison put that guy through that glass window, well i'd ask him to do it to ronaldo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.