If you were offered one trophy, which would you choose?

Got to be the premier league so that will be 3 on the bounce and then do 4 as no team as ever done 4 now that really would boil United fans piss.

Last edited:
The league is always prio #1 in my eyes.

I'd love to win the Champs League just once, but otherwise it's the league all day for me.

The Premier League. Always.
The hardest competition to win in global football.
The true European super league in all but name.
Cups are always a lottery and hugely dependent on draws and luck. The CL is no different

I would usually go with the league , but this CL rigmarole is becoming a distraction. The longer we go without winning it the worse it will get.. let’s get it over with. Mind I wouldn’t say no to getting all three and all four next season!! C’mon City!

It depends on if the question means that if you say ‘no’ to the fa cup, would it mean that the rags win it? If so, FA Cup for me. If it meant Brighton or Sheffield Utd win it, then my vote goes to the Prem.
Whilst it would be nice to get the UEFA monkey off our back - this season I’d only choose the Chumps League as part of a ‘double’ ;-)

Prem ADED but if we won the CL and FA cup I’d be very happy. After all look who we would’ve had to beat to win the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.