If you're in Colin Bell stand 126 to 131 for Arsenal - pls help!

kippaxkid74

Sending out a plea to anyone in Colin Bell stand 126 to 132 (or 2nd tier etc!)!

My son has won a place on Sunday for the Arsenal match to go with the group of kids around the edge of the pitch with Moonchester and Moonbeam and then the big one of join in for the team photo after the line up! It's not being a mascot, it's the group photo - I see it every match from 102, watching the players go from lining up for the silly anthem and handshakes, they they go over to a group of kids all lined up for a team photo by the touchline in front of block 128 , pose for about 3 seconds, then all the kids get herded off quickly.

He's really excited! I've found out though that the parent doesn't see them do it clearly, as they don't let you be in your own seats, i have to be taken up to the back of level 2 under the scoreboard corner to "watch" him from there, and then as the teams kick off we get kicked back out and have to run all the way round behind the building works to B to get in 102 with our own tickets (so when you see two stragglers coming in 10 minutes after kick off you know it's us!!)

From 102 you get a good view of the players backs!! Those in the Colin Bell stand get a cracking view of the kids lined up with the team - which is great if you have a friend or family member in that block to take a picture or movie of your child lining up with the team for you.... but... i haven't, there's not a single soul in the stadium other than me who knows my little boy, and as i'm up in the corner for it happening, i'll be fully reliant on the one photo city send afterwards, i wont really get to watch him do this myself from nearby, or take a few pics or movies.. Let's hope he's not blinking!!!

So i had a bit of a plea to anyone who normally does watch this photo/line up -

If anyone here sits over there, and would normally take a photo or quick movie of that team line of with the kids (not the mascot line up, the group team photo in front of 128) please could you take some and DM me with them, or email, or anything!

(Put it in bold as i waffle when i type, so this at least makes my main point stand out!)

I didn't have a lot of notice for this!!! So trust me - i see from 102 so many taking pics of this, so you wont look weird "taking pictures of kids" as as long as it's when the team is lined up behind them you'll look like everyone else!!!

I just really want him to enjoy it, i'm sure he will, but he also wishes i could film him etc, i've explained i'll do my best from the weird side angle of up in the 2nd tier corner.

Thought i'd ask, sorry if it sounds a bit weird - i'm normally really private so this is the opposite of how i'd normally be! But just really hoped for a quick movie or some extra pictures of when he's lined up with the players. Gutted parents have to be miles away, though i'm trying not to put a dampener on things by showing it ;)

My boy is the very tall skinny 7 year old (who looks more like 9) with long light brown/blond hair, and will be in the full home kit with Haaland 9 on the back, and will look like he's freezing ;)
I only got the kit this week, city sent me some store vouchers to apologise for the email i got in January addressed to my dead mum warning her she'd failed to attend matches and may lose her ticket.. Though if mum were still here she'd be very pleased my son got a kit out of it - i would never have afforded one tbh.

Anyway, if you can, DM me. Cheers!
And if not, don't think i'm weird for asking ;)

Sending out a plea to anyone in Colin Bell stand 126 to 132 (or 2nd tier etc!)!

My son has won a place on Sunday for the Arsenal match to go with the group of kids around the edge of the pitch with Moonchester and Moonbeam and then the big one of join in for the team photo after the line up! It's not being a mascot, it's the group photo - I see it every match from 102, watching the players go from lining up for the silly anthem and handshakes, they they go over to a group of kids all lined up for a team photo by the touchline in front of block 128 , pose for about 3 seconds, then all the kids get herded off quickly.

He's really excited! I've found out though that the parent doesn't see them do it clearly, as they don't let you be in your own seats, i have to be taken up to the back of level 2 under the scoreboard corner to "watch" him from there, and then as the teams kick off we get kicked back out and have to run all the way round behind the building works to B to get in 102 with our own tickets (so when you see two stragglers coming in 10 minutes after kick off you know it's us!!)

From 102 you get a good view of the players backs!! Those in the Colin Bell stand get a cracking view of the kids lined up with the team - which is great if you have a friend or family member in that block to take a picture or movie of your child lining up with the team for you.... but... i haven't, there's not a single soul in the stadium other than me who knows my little boy, and as i'm up in the corner for it happening, i'll be fully reliant on the one photo city send afterwards, i wont really get to watch him do this myself from nearby, or take a few pics or movies.. Let's hope he's not blinking!!!

So i had a bit of a plea to anyone who normally does watch this photo/line up -

If anyone here sits over there, and would normally take a photo or quick movie of that team line of with the kids (not the mascot line up, the group team photo in front of 128) please could you take some and DM me with them, or email, or anything!

(Put it in bold as i waffle when i type, so this at least makes my main point stand out!)

I didn't have a lot of notice for this!!! So trust me - i see from 102 so many taking pics of this, so you wont look weird "taking pictures of kids" as as long as it's when the team is lined up behind them you'll look like everyone else!!!

I just really want him to enjoy it, i'm sure he will, but he also wishes i could film him etc, i've explained i'll do my best from the weird side angle of up in the 2nd tier corner.

Thought i'd ask, sorry if it sounds a bit weird - i'm normally really private so this is the opposite of how i'd normally be! But just really hoped for a quick movie or some extra pictures of when he's lined up with the players. Gutted parents have to be miles away, though i'm trying not to put a dampener on things by showing it ;)

My boy is the very tall skinny 7 year old (who looks more like 9) with long light brown/blond hair, and will be in the full home kit with Haaland 9 on the back, and will look like he's freezing ;)
I only got the kit this week, city sent me some store vouchers to apologise for the email i got in January addressed to my dead mum warning her she'd failed to attend matches and may lose her ticket.. Though if mum were still here she'd be very pleased my son got a kit out of it - i would never have afforded one tbh.

Anyway, if you can, DM me. Cheers!
And if not, don't think i'm weird for asking ;)
I've sent you a DM, there's a photographer who takes a picture and you will receive it via email a few days later. This is ours, really happy with it

Attachments

• IMG20220831134610_copy_2508x1881.jpg
    IMG20220831134610_copy_2508x1881.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 289
Cheers, yeah they did say they send a picture, I said that in my post.

It was more that I always see (when I zoom in from my seat across the pitch!) dozens of fans taking pics of it anyway, and I just thought if anyone was around they could take a few and a movie, so there's more than one even if it's at an earlier stage where the players start standing there as well as the finished one.

The woman on the phone told me we all have to sit under the scoreboard in second tier as there's "no room anywhere else".
I'm sure my son will really enjoy it : )
Thanks!

Cheers, yeah they did say they send a picture, I said that in my post.

It was more that I always see (when I zoom in from my seat across the pitch!) dozens of fans taking pics of it anyway, and I just thought if anyone was around they could take a few and a movie, so there's more than one even if it's at an earlier stage where the players start standing there as well as the finished one.

The woman on the phone told me we all have to sit under the scoreboard in second tier as there's "no room anywhere else".
I'm sure my son will really enjoy it : )
Thanks!
And a movie?!? Sadly De Niro is no longer with us as I’m sure he could have helped.

And a movie?!? Sadly De Niro is no longer with us as I’m sure he could have helped.
Didn't think it was a strange thing as i always take little movies as well as pics. If i've made a plum of myself as usual i'll step back now. I'm normally very private, so everyone can forget it. Sorry.

Didn't think it was a strange thing as i always take little movies as well as pics. If i've made a plum of myself as usual i'll step back now. I'm normally very private, so everyone can forget it. Sorry.
You haven't asked for anything strange so don't let thoughtless posters put you off. I can't help as I'm in SS3 but I'm sure others can and would offer to.

Last edited:
I was ribbing you - wasn’t a criticism. Have a great day - my lad got to do similar for a champ league game - I was in same situation as you - had to sit in family stand then rush back to normal seats.
Hope you get all pics etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.