Ikea food contaminated with faecal bacteria

flb

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130305/ikea-pulls-almond-cakes-after-bacteria-found" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... eria-found</a>

Mind you there meatballs do look a bit like dogs eggs

Bacteria that can be found in faeces but doesn't neccessarily mean faeces was present in the cakes.

Ever thought of working for The Sun?

;-)

Why do people feel the need to have a sit down meal in Ikea?!
Maybe B&Q should offer al fresco dining in the garden centre bit

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=279138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=279138</a>

roaminblue said:
laserblue said:
Why would anyone want to eat in Ikea?

Come to think of it, why would anyone want to go into Ikea at all?

furniture shopping, probably

Think outside the box mate. My point is that it's a crap chain with stores full of tack being bought by a high proportion of knuckledraggers (at least it was on the solitary occasion when I ventured inside one).

Remember that time when their store in Edmonton, London advertised sofas for £49? 6,000 people turned up and stampeded inside the store. There were people crushed and serious fistfights when these Neanderthals started scrambling for the inadequate number of sofas the store actually had. One woman was threatened with a mallet and another who actually managed to get hold of one of these sofas had it mugged off her in the checkout queue.

The security guards did a runner. Then the police turned up followed by 9 ambulances to treat all the casualties. The police kicked everyone out and forced the store to close only 40 minutes into the continuous 24 hours it planned to stay open.

Like I said...

laserblue said:
roaminblue said:
laserblue said:
Why would anyone want to eat in Ikea?

Come to think of it, why would anyone want to go into Ikea at all?

furniture shopping, probably

Think outside the box mate. My point is that it's a crap chain with stores full of tack being bought by a high proportion of knuckledraggers (at least it was on the solitary occasion when I ventured inside one).

Remember that time when their store in Edmonton, London advertised sofas for £49? 6,000 people turned up and stampeded inside the store. There were people crushed and serious fistfights when these Neanderthals started scrambling for the inadequate number of sofas the store actually had. One woman was threatened with a mallet and another who actually managed to get hold of one of these sofas had it mugged off her in the checkout queue.

The security guards did a runner. Then the police turned up followed by 9 ambulances to treat all the casualties. The police kicked everyone out and forced the store to close only 40 minutes into the continuous 24 hours it planned to stay open.

Like I said...

I know mate, I was trying (and apparently failing) to make a joke. It seemed funny in my head :-)

I know its not great furniture, but to be fair to them, they've done one hell of a marketing job in creating a brand that is/was so sought after. Their margin's, I'm lead to believe, are excellent as well.

You've reminded me of a time I was in Chesterfield; shortly before they opened a primark.

It was all boarded up for rennovation, scaffolding had closed off the entrance way, and there was a sign that said something like "primark - coming to chesterfield in 3 months".

Someone had painted on the sheet metal outside: "hurry up, I can't wait any longer" - a part of me died that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.