Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well v Basel and owned the pitch, but couldn’t turn up yesterday. Good job Lowe wasn’t watching him yesterday.

It's not what I've said, anyway. I'm not asking him to replace Dave, I'm asking him to bring the level out of his game that Dave brings out of his on a much more regular basis. A great game against Basel, so back it up against Wigan, a much weaker opposition. You can have off-games absolutely, but this side at this level they have to be an "off-game", not a "couple of good games and a couple of poor ones", that's the difference between 1 trophy and 3/4. I hope he bounces back into a rich vein of form that keeps Dave out of the side. My feeling is he'll now be back on the bench bar rotation.

I just don’t know how you can pick Gundogan out though. Our whole team was not good enough last night but Gundogan was one of the best of the bunch..?

you're the one who labelled them as not being "legitimate chances".
You are being disingenuous. I said he didn't miss 7 chances. He took 7 shots. Anyone who is being honest can tell the difference.

But regardless, let's focus... Please tell me which players were better yesterday? Debryune when he came on, and Dihno. Who else?

@Andouble @Dax777

Having a slight go here at Dax. We just have different visions of what's optimal at DM. He sat deeper this game and had a stinker so I had to take my shot here (been waiting a while for that :- )

I agree with you Andouble, that's a good point and you're right.

Slightly disagree Dax, he sat deep the entire game yeah?

(Would like to see him in that role once the league is locked up, by no means do I think I'm necessarily right just a hunch)

@Andouble @Dax777

Having a slight go here at Dax. We just have different visions of what's optimal at DM. He sat deeper this game and had a stinker so I had to take my shot here (been waiting a while for that :- )

I agree with you Andouble, that's a good point and you're right.

Slightly disagree Dax, he sat deep the entire game yeah?

(Would like to see him in that role once the league is locked up, by no means do I think I'm necessarily right just a hunch)
Well if Dihno is our for any amount of time, HellHbe the DM. So we'll soon fine out :)

Well if Dihno is our for any amount of time, HellHbe the DM. So we'll soon fine out :)

It could be a perfect trial....

Tough matches incoming. Not at all rooting for Fern to be injured but if he is injured there's a lot of value to be found out. I think Danilo is the better option. I'm going to have a go at you when Dani starts and I expect you to have a go at me when Gundogan shines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.