Ilkay Gundogan - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flies under the radar mostly. Neat and tidy with the odd moment of magic.
Having a good run at the moment and worth his place but I’m not seeing the fantastic performances from him that others seem to.

Having a good run at the moment and worth his place but I’m not seeing the fantastic performances from him that others seem to.

Agree, he's putting in good performances with like you say, the odd moment of magic.

Tbf its more that other people are arguing he is worthy being in the squad (which you agree with), versus others on this forum who say he outright has no place in this squad.

Especially this season where David and Kevin have kind of dipped, he looks even more valuable to have.

Tbf its more that other people are arguing he is worthy being in the squad (which you agree with), versus others on this forum who say he outright has no place in this squad.

Especially this season where David and Kevin have kind of dipped, he looks even more valuable to have.

It's what we do, get entrenched and use hyperbole to enforce the point. Football fans the world over are guilty.

Yeah apart from the chance at the end he was very good tonight.
He is unfortunate that he gets a lot of stick as he is in comparison with Fern and that’s an unfair comparison for anybody in world football

If it's any consolation, prior to that poor decision from the end came an unusually excellent interception in midfield to start the attack.

Excellent performance with some lovely spins away from opponents and runs with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.