Ilkay Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s off. A real shame but understandable. Legend.

Huge disappointment that he leaves but maybe it will be even good for us as he will get to his 34 years by late October so his pace will be even less.
And I'm not saying this because he leaves. OK maybe for 1 year more he would have been fine but maybe not.

Anyway good luck to him and thankfully we can replace him with someone that will be even greater if that's possible.

this sucks but if he wants to leave thats probably the best for both sides.Also, his contract is finishing, so we dont really have a say. all the best for him except when/if he plays against us

Always thought what ever offer we offered Gundo he wouldn’t of took it he and his family want a change! Personally it’s the right time for him to go especially after winning everything with us..

Wounded. As soon as the CL was won, he was gone I reckon - why not bow out on a high? I watched a Kompany thing recently and he decided to leave after scoring that Leicester goal because why wouldn't you go out on top?

Gundo probably still thinking the same and he's given us that much since being here that he's earned that right to make a decision.

The Villa goals, the FA Cup final goals, that 20/21 season - loads of brilliant, brilliant memories at a bargain price. What a piece of business.

Versatile genius, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.