I'll be majorly p****d at the club

sweep said:
Ricster said:
if i dont get a ticket. A club official told an official supporters club, that im a member of that the tickets will go down to the 2000 points mark. The reason i didn't get a ticket through the supporters club was so i could sit with my dad.

I'm not joking, i'll make sure heads roll if i lose out!
It'll be Cook's fault obviously.

No.....

Mancini is clearly to blamefor everything that goes wrong around the club.... including me getting a ticket hey what.

don't see how heads will roll unless you are high up in the city directorship, even then don't understand the comment. The tickets sell out when they sell out, if you choose to chance it thats the risk you take.

Granted I understand you'd be upset at missing out on a ticket but I wouldn't trust one person at the club stating this figure, particularly when they seem to be so vague regarding this matter. I don't understand why they don't just make an official annoucementthat if all season ticket holders buy tickets they will sell out on 'X' number of points. Or alternatively list how many people have so many points so that you can make your own judgement.

i thought there were 36000 season ticket holders and we got allocation of 32000.there maut be at least 4000 season ticket holders who are not going,ffs

Ricster said:
if i dont get a ticket. A club official told an official supporters club, that im a member of that the tickets will go down to the 2000 points mark. The reason i didn't get a ticket through the supporters club was so i could sit with my dad.

I'm not joking, i'll make sure heads roll if i lose out!
Khaldoon has spoken.

lee1973 said:
i thought there were 36000 season ticket holders and we got allocation of 32000.there maut be at least 4000 season ticket holders who are not going,ffs
Reports in media say that Stoke's 21,500 season ticket holders have purchased 20,000 tickets. Sounds hard to believe.

The ticket announcements state that an unknown deduction has been made from the 31,500 for Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

The way the sales have been done, juniors and Cup direct season ticket holders with relatively low numbers of points may have already acquired tickets, so this might encourage fans still waiting to become eligible.

scorer said:
sweep said:
It'll be Cook's fault obviously.

No.....

Mancini is clearly to blamefor everything that goes wrong around the club.... including me getting a ticket hey what.
Dont forget kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.