I'm a REAL fan and you're NOT because....

blutone3 said:
BimboBob said:
I'm a real fan because i live in Northampton which is miles from Manchester and therefore takes me fucking ages to get to the home games and a lot of money.You can't be a real fan if you can walk to COMS or get a fucking bus that's just cheating.Fucking cheats the lot of you.Not real fans.Oh no.

The biggest fan must be exiledindevon because he has hundreds of miles to get to any game and does he moan about it?No.

fookin ell,another blue in northampton?? we could have a gang!!

Does Wilby count as Northampton?

I'll be Gary Glitter.

wilby!!! thats miles out.....lol you fraud!, im down by the m1 east hunsbury,sorry not as posh as you lot out there......what shall we call ourselves?????

howabout...the lighthouse gang!!

i.ll get me coat....

bloody ell.....this is getting weird.......................we are THREE!!
we are like an oasis in a desert!!

I met an old bloke on a beach in Wales a few years back. We got talking after he commented on the City shirt I was wearing. He told me his wife hates United so much that she wont have anything to do with the colour red. She wouldn't even post a letter because of the colour of the letterbox's. I didn't believe him at first but he assured me this was true.

I'm a real fan because amongst my pics of me at City matches (Incl. one of me with Les Battersby from Corrie stood outside COMS on derby day), I have a picture of me when I was little with Kinkladze (Spelling??).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.