I'm ashamed to be a blue tonight

We could have been 3 up before they even got a kick on another day.

I saw a much improved performance, the first goal they scored was well worked, the second was a mis judgement by shay given, but he was doing what most of us have been banging on about for ages, and the 3 was a result of us pushing to get an equaliser.

Mancini must stay and be given the time and resource to build, I said the same with Hughes, stability is the key.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I can take people having different opinions no problem, it's what football is all about. If some people don't like Mancini then fair enough, that's your view but what i saw tonight at the end was disgusting and i don't want any further part in it if it carries on.

I thought we were unlucky tonight, we played allright and created 16 chances with 6 on target accoring to mcfc.co.uk, alot better than in previous games. We had some great chances with Bellamy and Santa Cruz (who by the way, the reactions to both misses from the fans frustrates the fuck out of me, one can't do right for doing wrong even though he's yet to perform for two months "Unlicky bellers, head up" and the other i thought was great when he came on gets slagged to fuck "fuck off santa cruz you fucking waste of space)

We defended well and if we had a keeper who came out for balls and demanded his box they would never have gotten that all important 2nd goal.

But the scenes i saw at the end disgust me and makes me ashamed to be a city fan.

Fucking idiots calling Mancini a wanker, c-unt, twat, knobhead, giving him the wanker signs and the v's, ok it was only 30 or so of them but they are the reason this club is a joke. He saw it all and fuck knows what he must be thinking.

These type of fans and the ones on here who are calling for his head after 3 fucking months in the job without a summer transfer window are the reason this club is viewed as a laughing stock and a circus.

So you get your wish, Mancini goes, next man comes in, then what? Do you only give him 3 months and expect instant success with another mans team? Then what happens when you don't and a new man comes in? What happens then? Another 3 months and if he doesn't deliver us instant success does he go? It will go on and on and 35 will become 36, 37 and then 40 and then no fucker will touch the job as whats the point in coming here when you have to deliver success 3 months into the job or you are on your bike and your career takes a setback.

Not only that but then you get some set of c-unts who then givce abuse to Lescott who i thought was outstanding once again, it's beggers beleife and i'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of it, if Mancini gets us 4th which i beleive he should and then gets laid off then i'm fucked if i'm shelling out £500 to fucking rebuild yet again for the 20th time in 10 years.

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

All managers at football clubs with stabilty and a plan and realistic fans.

Stuart Pearce, Sven Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini all have been manager at this circus in the time Martin O'Neill has rebuilt Villa and given them stability.

Feel us City fans have been hard done by over the years by those in the boardroom, i think you all need to look closer to home.

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.

100% agree,there is minority who travel away for one reason , a piss up their interest in football is secondary

scottissuperman said:
Completely agree agree with OP

I was ashamed too. The abuse some of the fans were dishing out was disgusting, and won't help anything. The little 16 year old rats didn't help by singing Mancini out on the back of the bus. This new wave of idiots is scary.

Love te club, hated some of our fans last night. Get a grip

Maybe it's up to us to 'teach the baby' as they say in the States.

I remember being that age screaming dog's abuse across the Kippax at Mel Machin and (quite rightly) copping a couple of very tasty righthanders off an older Blue.

Lesson learnt!

It's always made me laugh that elements of those who go most often, your true home and away, before the wife and kids sort, tend to be the most clueless.

* Note i said elements of...

I'm never to be ashamed to be a Blue on my own. In fact it instils me with pride when I am in company and telling someone for the first time that has never met me before.

However, if the TW*T on West Stand level 3 block 326 who was sat a couple of rows back from me last Sunday comes on here, I would gladly tell him he is a disgrace and someone who I would never want to be associated with.

He couldn't stop himself from the moment of Kick Off. He revelled in being the biggest gobshite I have ever listened to at a match. Ireland and Mancini copped it throughout.

Then when Ibrahim came on he said "OH FUCK!! Not Boyata???!!!"

He then proceeded to seemingly slag off Ibrahim because he wanted a pop at Boyata and wasn't able to do it!!

I agree with opening post. I always preferred the away games for some of the good humoured songs and banter, but we unfortunately do have a minority of ignorant fans who will spew abuse at the opposition and our own team.

I was at the game last night and didn't see any of the reported behaviour directed at Mancini. Amazing really because as he walked along the touchline behind the goal before start of the game he was being applauded...probably by some of the same people that evenetually hurled the abuse. Wheres the dignity and respect?

I agree with the post. I have supported City for 50 years and have always been proud of our supporters but lately the level of abuse and negativity has really disheartened me. We have to give a manager a chance to build a team. I think we are only two players short of having a really competative team namely attacking midfielders, something Mancini tried to address in the last window.
These so called supporters are an embarrassment to true supporters and the club.

phil58 said:
I agree with the post. I have supported City for 50 years and have always been proud of our supporters but lately the level of abuse and negativity has really disheartened me. We have to give a manager a chance to build a team. I think we are only two players short of having a really competative team namely attacking midfielders, something Mancini tried to address in the last window.
These so called supporters are an embarrassment to true supporters and the club.
this phil, we are very close, 2 or 3 players short of a great team.
But we could " tear our own playhouse down...pretty soon " :)

blucat599 said:
phil58 said:
this phil, we are very close, but we could tear our own playhouse down...pretty soon :)
Yeh, agree but lets hope our owners have more patience than som of our supporters. I've waited a long time for success, another couple of years wont kill me(I hope!)

Immaculate Pasta said:
I can take people having different opinions no problem, it's what football is all about. If some people don't like Mancini then fair enough, that's your view but what i saw tonight at the end was disgusting and i don't want any further part in it if it carries on.

I thought we were unlucky tonight, we played allright and created 16 chances with 6 on target accoring to mcfc.co.uk, alot better than in previous games. We had some great chances with Bellamy and Santa Cruz (who by the way, the reactions to both misses from the fans frustrates the fuck out of me, one can't do right for doing wrong even though he's yet to perform for two months "Unlicky bellers, head up" and the other i thought was great when he came on gets slagged to fuck "fuck off santa cruz you fucking waste of space)

We defended well and if we had a keeper who came out for balls and demanded his box they would never have gotten that all important 2nd goal.

But the scenes i saw at the end disgust me and makes me ashamed to be a city fan.

Fucking idiots calling Mancini a wanker, c-unt, twat, knobhead, giving him the wanker signs and the v's, ok it was only 30 or so of them but they are the reason this club is a joke. He saw it all and fuck knows what he must be thinking.

These type of fans and the ones on here who are calling for his head after 3 fucking months in the job without a summer transfer window are the reason this club is viewed as a laughing stock and a circus.

So you get your wish, Mancini goes, next man comes in, then what? Do you only give him 3 months and expect instant success with another mans team? Then what happens when you don't and a new man comes in? What happens then? Another 3 months and if he doesn't deliver us instant success does he go? It will go on and on and 35 will become 36, 37 and then 40 and then no fucker will touch the job as whats the point in coming here when you have to deliver success 3 months into the job or you are on your bike and your career takes a setback.

Not only that but then you get some set of c-unts who then givce abuse to Lescott who i thought was outstanding once again, it's beggers beleife and i'm fucking sick of it.

I'm fucking sick of it, if Mancini gets us 4th which i beleive he should and then gets laid off then i'm fucked if i'm shelling out £500 to fucking rebuild yet again for the 20th time in 10 years.

Martin O'Neill - 4 years
David Moyes - 8 years
Arsene Wenger - 13 years
Alex Ferguson - 24 years

All managers at football clubs with stabilty and a plan and realistic fans.

Stuart Pearce, Sven Goran Eriksson, Mark Hughes, Roberto Mancini all have been manager at this circus in the time Martin O'Neill has rebuilt Villa and given them stability.

Feel us City fans have been hard done by over the years by those in the boardroom, i think you all need to look closer to home.

There's two season tickets up for grab if the twats at this club get their way because i'm not sticking round to see them abuse and call for the head of the next manager's head when he hasn't given them the league title in November after 3 months in the job. Fuck that.

Hughes = O'Neill....nuff said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.