Im going to be honest!

im 24. i stood on my seat at full time, stood on my chair, scarf above my head, crying like a girl.

i turned around, looked at some guy, who noticed i was crying and blew me a kiss

gay as fuck but he just knew exactly how i was feeling

I'm 22. My Mrs hates football and hates that I'm constantly on about city this city that.

At full time yesterday I cried, so emotional watching that game. The Mrs was even nervous as fuck, shouting at nani on the tv for his antics. Brilliant, just brilliant.

During the last rendition of bluemoon I looked down towards the approximate location where me, my brother and dad were sitting during the 1999 playoff final, then grabbed them both and gave them a big hug with tears in my eyes, and all around me families and friends were doing the same. Wonderful!

We needed this. City as a club needed this so very badly and they delivered.. To beat United in this FA Cup Semi Final AND to outplay them on the day.

Now, they must get the cup and usher in a new era.

I cried to.

From the 88th minute to the last, i stood there and had my hands on my face, i never moved.

it was torture, it got to the 93rd minute and i began to fill up, when everyone sang just before the end and just as the whistle blew i literally started.

everyone around me was in tears, loads of grown men to.

not afraid to admit it, it's life, it's a passion that nothing or no one could ever take away from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.