I'm no gok wang (or what ever his name is)

Cookie monster

but really?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=38963&parent_category_rn=&productId=1823017&langId=-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... &langId=-1</a>

you spelt it wrong but you know exactly who it is don't you.

Its like saying i dont like the Scissor brothers music or whatever they are called when really you own everything they ever released in cassette, Cd, Minidisc, Vinyl and dictafone.

they tried that in the us at the height of the grunge thing......they re like some sort of thrift store shirt(2nd hand shop).... mind you i d choose 2nd hand over that hidious thing all day every day.

At last the fashion cognoscenti catches up with the cutting edge. I created just such a garment as this from four moth savaged smocks that I found lingering at the back of a wardrobe just the other week. I have worn it with some success and a few smouldering glances of admiration from the fair sex at a number of jumble sales recently and am considering launching it on the unsuspecting whist drive circuit as soon as the Cuban heels on my winklepickers are recorked.

johnmc said:
you spelt it wrong but you know exactly who it is don't you.

Its like saying i dont like the Scissor brothers music or whatever they are called when really you own everything they ever released in cassette, Cd, Minidisc, Vinyl and dictafone.

Scissor Sisters? CD? Are you mad? What's a CD?

I work at topshop|topman (in the back office) and you will be suprised what people wear.. the staff are probably more extravagent than most customers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.