I'm starting to believe

Tomorrow is definitely the acid test. If we get 3 points at Villa Park people have to start taking us seriously. I looked at the Chelsea team before and I thought, 'old news, ageing team and if I were a Chelsea fan I wouldn't get even a semi-on about that team, let alone a full on boner'. Our team, however, not only makes me get a full on boner, it makes me want to do lots and lots of sex wee's. Our team is fucking awesome right now.

A win tomorrow and we go third with a game in hand. This cant be happening, 'tis scary stuff.

totally agree and the winning mentality has to go from team through to fans etc
to be honest a draw wouldnt be the worst result as long as we improve on results away at wigan,bolton ,etc
a win would be nicer tomorrow night obviously.

its actually nice ,no matter how much we have spent for our beloved city to live up to our expectation for the first time in years.I have supported them since the 80's and apart from odd glimmers of light ,the only other time when i expected us to win and win regularly was under king kev in division 1 .

that season even if we went behind we just had enough football and quality to turn it around.
this season is the same ,but bigger prizes at stake

Pigeonho said:
Tomorrow is definitely the acid test. If we get 3 points at Villa Park people have to start taking us seriously. I looked at the Chelsea team before and I thought, 'old news, ageing team and if I were a Chelsea fan I wouldn't get even a semi-on about that team, let alone a full on boner'. Our team, however, not only makes me get a full on boner, it makes me want to do lots and lots of sex wee's. Our team is fucking awesome right now.

Agreed - cometastic!

Pigeonho said:

ok have I missed something haha.

i think we have always believed, this year though its with justification, i started to believe when our first goal went in at blackburn, it really hit me that we'd arrived.

had a round of golf with another blue today and we were both saying we were waiting for something to go wrong, typical city and all that but the upshot is that we are the real deal, a win at Villa tomorrow will have us all giddy and i would say that its just a matter of time before we win something...the clock is ticking !

Might as well get streight to the point, I dont see why we can't win the league.

if we win tomorrow we go third with a game in hand. the way I see it is that we are currently no worse then any of the other top four. And we have been playing with players not 100% fit and we are still finding our feet.

Imagine how good we will be when we hit form.

Most people won't agree nut I dont care, I have faith in this squad to go all the way. AND we dont have the distraction of europe this season.

100%manc said:
Might as well get streight to the point, I dont see why we can't win the league.

if we win tomorrow we go third with a game in hand. the way I see it is that we are currently no worse then any of the other top four. And we have been playing with players not 100% fit and we are still finding our feet.

Imagine how good we will be when we hit form.

Most people won't agree nut I dont care, I have faith in this squad to go all the way. AND we dont have the distraction of europe this season.

agreed 100% 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.