I'm thinking about not getting a tattoo

buckshot

I've always been a bit of a rebel but this is going to be really tough. I am going to not get a tattoo for me though because is was always something I didn't want to do. Some may laugh at me or call me a weirdo but I figure it's my life and I can do whatever I want. I'm just afraid that people will always want to talk about why I don't have a tattoo and I don't have some really super-important reason why, it's just for me. I wish I could say that I went on a cool trip for a week with some people I never see anymore and we all decided not to get tattoos together but it's really just a decision I made for myself.

Its the new way of being different. The look at me's who need to wear a string vest to show some graffiti off that looks like your granddads pyjamas can go and get fooked, no one admires you except the other bogan twat who went in to hold your hand. HaHA cue abuse you cork soakers, your all sailors or convicts ;-)
Although I quite liked the city crest coming out of the heart one.

Who cares if somebody has a tattoo, is it really bothering you that much?
Maybe people just like them, or want them. Thats ok with me

I've got two I like and one I don't like. I need to see a consultant soon but I'm getting the unpopular one removed and replaced with one I doubt I'll regret. The two I like are City.

I've got two I like and one I don't like. I need to see a consultant soon but I'm getting the unpopular one removed and replaced with one I doubt I'll regret. The two I like are City.

Can i ask what is the unpopular one?..

Ive got 2 tattoos, both done at different music festivals which is probably the worst place you could get a tattoo done. Still, dont regret them, funny at the time! Though the flaming ace of spades on my arse isnt too popular with the ladies!

Can i ask what is the unpopular one?..

Ive got 2 tattoos, both done at different music festivals which is probably the worst place you could get a tattoo done. Still, dont regret them, funny at the time! Though the flaming ace of spades on my arse isnt too popular with the ladies!

I won't say. However, what it was dedicated to no longer exists and it feels pointless now.

I can understand that you might not have a really important and personal reason to have a tattoo but I can't believe that you won't even consider having a random tribal design? You need to really think about it and be very sure that you don't want one, you'll regret it if you don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.