I'm up for it now...

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Not watched it yet so thought feck it, just sat down with my lad (finished early today) and stuck Blue Moon Rising on.
Until now I wasnt up for tomorrow, couldnt explain it for some reason? But I just wasnt feeling it in any way shape or form :0/ scared, worried, second thoughts the lot......

......Until NOW!
I'm buzzing for tomorrow, win or lose this club has changed for ever, it's a huge step forward and if not this year then next year for sure. No one can take it away from us, everyone else is scared of us so why should we be? I have the faith, the belief, the passion and I always have and always will.
I'm angry that I let doubt creep in this week, what a stupid thing to do. You know, as I have told my lad, any fool can support United but it takes a special kind of someone to be a blue and anyone who isnt will never understand that, it's in our blood from the day we are born, you dont chose City they chose you!
I cant wait for tomorrow now, the Poznan, the trip down, the atmosphere and watching our boys regardless of the result....

So come on City, make us proud, show the world that Manchester is our's, that we are the team we all believe we are,that we are winners!

Thats all, carry on and see you all tomorrow NMF!

not my fault! said:
Not watched it yet so thought feck it, just sat down with my lad (finished early today) and stuck Blue Moon Rising on.
Until now I wasnt up for tomorrow, couldnt explain it for some reason? But I just wasnt feeling it in any way shape or form :0/ scared, worried, second thoughts the lot......

......Until NOW!
I'm buzzing for tomorrow, win or lose this club has changed for ever, it's a huge step forward and if not this year then next year for sure. No one can take it away from us, everyone else is scared of us so why should we be? I have the faith, the belief, the passion and I always have and always will.
I'm angry that I let doubt creep in this week, what a stupid thing to do. You know, as I have told my lad, any fool can support United but it takes a special kind of someone to be a blue and anyone who isnt will never understand that, it's in our blood from the day we are born, you dont chose City they chose you!
I cant wait for tomorrow now, the Poznan, the trip down, the atmosphere and watching our boys regardless of the result....

So come on City, make us proud, show the world that Manchester is our's, that we are the team we all believe we are,that we are winners!

I've not watched it yet... think I'll give it a whirl tonight. Come you Blue boys!!!

not my fault! said:

......Until NOW!

Great post, just wish all blues had your attitude. ENJOY OUR DAY.

Think some need to man up. be loud and proud. We can win this but they will need us behind them all they way. We may go behind at some point which should be our prompt to get even louder.

lets make history blues!

Have been ready for this all week!

Watched full game of Spurs 3-4 City in Cup, as well as last derby at Maine Road and 1st derby at CoMs!

Im buzzing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.