Im warming to him!!

Lomas has a lob on

When he was given a job at the club, I wasn't happy like many of you, for years he bigged up United at every available opportunity, and smuggly sneered at anything City, he was a man I've never liked, respected or had any time for what so ever. But yesterday he showed as much emotion as any life long City fan, he was straight in the middle of the Balotelli incident, and he threw himself on Bobby at the final whistle, I may be losing my mind here, but well done yesterday David Platt, you went up in my estimations.

Totally agree, the emotion he shown yesterday and all season has been superb

Do you think he could be the number 2, Mancini seems to spend a lot more time with him than Kidd?

Watched the recording of the match this morning and when I saw his celebration I immediately thought of all the stick he's gotten on here since July. He enjoyed yesterday nearly as much as the fans and I'm hoping a lot of the negativity towards him can stop now.

Have to agree and I hold my hands up. I have been one of the Platt haters and not been happy since he has been here. But saw his face on the playback last night and could no longer accuse him of being a rag fan. My apologies David Platt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.