Impressive i.e pre orders

bzekosilva

Well they maybe balls up in the ticket office the best of times but my away shirt and scarf arrived this morning day before release well happy :) on the ball with this this year thanks city!

Anyone else had a nice wake up call from the postie today

Carstairs said:
bzekosilva said:
Well they maybe balls up in the ticket office the best of times but my away shirt and scarf arrived this morning day before release well happy :) on the ball with this this year thanks city!

Anyone else had a nice wake up call from the postie today

Ask Mad Eye Screamer's missus.

;)

Ahahaha. Oooo

Whats the fit like?? I usually wear a 38 as I like it fitted. I got last seasons in a 38 and they came up a little TOO fitted. Is it more like last seassons sizing or is it more like the previuos two we had had with Umbro?

BlueHalli said:
Whats the fit like?? I usually wear a 38 as I like it fitted. I got last seasons in a 38 and they came up a little TOO fitted. Is it more like last seassons sizing or is it more like the previuos two we had had with Umbro?

They are fitted but do have room they arent fitted like baselayers lol :) beautiful feel on them

Still waiting for mine, I hope royal mail are reliable this time and actually manage to deliver it today.

bzekosilva said:
BlueHalli said:

They are fitted but do have room they arent fitted like baselayers lol :) beautiful feel on them

I think Ill order and try it. I dont want name and number on the back of the away as Im hoping to have 'champions 13' on the back at the end of the season. I want the prem badges though and I know they dont take returns once its have the patches or name and numbers. I think ill just get the patches done when Im up there. I dont think I can wait till the opening game..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.