In a dilemma.

daveduke67

Tonight is arguably one of our most important league games of recent years.

To see my club hit the top of the Premiership is a dream come true. Sadly my Grandma is hospital and we were told today that she is unlikely to see the night out. This is the lady who sold her wedding and engagement rings to help me buy my first seasoncard at COMS. She never got upset at me no matter what I did and always had time to listen to my problems - which during my teens must have been so hard. But she did it and never comaplined or said anything other than just what I wanted to hear. I stayed there every weekend and we'd bake cakes and pies and spend all night pigging out and watching tv way beyond my usual bedtime. Even though she could barely walk she'd come upstairs with my Horlicks, tuck me in and read me a story before kissing my forehead and waiting 'til I fell asleep. She's the most wonderful lady I've ever met.

Anyway the dilemma - should I wear the new padded coat I bought myself as a treat for Christmas to the match tonight or leave it 'til after the 25th? It is supposed to be a Christmas treat but then again it is bloody cold.

daveduke67 said:
Tonight is arguably one of our most important league games of recent years.

To see my club hit the top of the Premiership is a dream come true. Sadly my Grandma is hospital and we were told today that she is unlikely to see the night out. This is the lady who sold her wedding and engagement rings to help me buy my first seasoncard at COMS. She never got upset at me no matter what I did and always had time to listen to my problems - which during my teens must have been so hard. But she did it and never comaplined or said anything other than just what I wanted to hear. I stayed there every weekend and we'd bake cakes and pies and spend all night pigging out and watching tv way beyond my usual bedtime. Even though she could barely walk she'd come upstairs with my Horlicks, tuck me in and read me a story before kissing my forehead and waiting 'til I fell asleep. She's the most wonderful lady I've ever met.

Anyway the dilemma - should I wear the new padded coat I bought myself as a treat for Christmas to the match tonight or leave it 'til after the 25th? It is supposed to be a Christmas treat but then again it is bloody cold.

lmfao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.