In the best interest of our national team

Where England are concerned my main concern is that there could be trouble in Marseilles at the Russia game, increasing security at our game just along the coast the next day (although against Poland security will be high anyway), as I will probably have a ticket in someone else's name I can really do without passport checks entering the ground

I couldn't give a toss about anything to do with the national team.
For years they have been so shit any top 5 premier team would beat them.

I've said it before but...
The moment England made that granny shagging twat the captain was the moment I stopped giving a shite.
Haven't watched them since and will never watch them again

If you gave up on England because they are rubbish then why did you keep supporting City?

Are you serious?
I never gave up on them because they never meant anything to me in the first place.
I have never cared a fig about the results in any tournament, other than being highly amused at the idiots that go into every tournament bigging up the English pub team that will representing the country.

I can only guess you are of the post Maradonna era? I could never wish the Argentina team anything other than the curse of a 1000 years of itching bollocks after the cheating little powder snorting cunts hand ball......deeply scarred by that.

Naturally I do not hold this against our resident Argentininans....splendid chaps all of them!!

Still blame that useless lump Shilton. If a lad of 5'5" beats him to the punch he deserves the goal.

For me any interest in England dies when it all centred round Beckham and then Rooney. Not to mention 'our' moronic fans that feel the need to disrespect every nation we play.
Leaving the whole country looking like bigoted morons.

FIFA seem intent on killing international football and in happy for them to.

Are you serious?
I never gave up on them because they never meant anything to me in the first place.
I have never cared a fig about the results in any tournament, other than being highly amused at the idiots that go into every tournament bigging up the English pub team that will representing the country.

Yes but in your previous post you said you waited until they got rubbish and got bored of them. You never said you weren't interested in the first place. In fact by saying what you did you implied quite the opposite.

Yes but in your previous post you said you waited until they got rubbish and got bored of them. You never said you weren't interested in the first place. In fact by saying what you did you implied quite the opposite.

Ah I see, English not your first language is it?
I did not say I that at all you idiot!
I said I couldn't give a toss and for years a premier league team could beat them. I did not use the word bored.
Try to show how I posted or implied anything you claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.