In the Wigan End

The £65 tickets are sold out, and the £115 tickets were sold out before we got an extra allocation of them. The entire top tier is sold out. Unsure how sales of the £85 are going.

We have sold way more for this than the semi. There was less than 18k at the Semi and there will be at least 21k for the Final.

20k is about our total core support, when 90% of your town supports United, it's hard to draw in support.

gmckennasell said:
personally I think wigan supporters deserve a lot of credit , only 20 odd years ago they were non-league playing in front of 1500 fans , they play in a town consumed by rugby league , and 75% of football followers in the town walk about in Liverpool or yooonited replica shirts. They may only have a hard core support of 15,000 , but would nt it be far easier for these supporters to support more fashionable clubs a few miles away , they deserve respect not ridicule over their attendances , which other football club has increased their attendances ten-fold in the modern football era??

Fair enough. However coming to the Etihad and singing "Where were you when you were shit" makes them look a bit stupid

kippax_blueboy said:
My son and I are in the Wigan end

Block 502 Row 30

He is 13 and worried, I think we will be surrounded by Blues.
I am with my Father in 502 row 28. I will keep an eye out for you!

not too bothered about being in the away end. Wigan are like my 2nd club, love the way they play and the 2nd best team to come to the Etihad this year.

bluestu1968 said:
kippax_blueboy said:

Block 502 Row 30

I am with my Father in 502 row 28. I will keep an eye out for you!

There are 4 more Blues sitting behind us too.

I just wonder how many City fans are going to be there on Saturday.

Is the seating plan that was on the Wigan website their full allocation? The one that was coloured from 502 - 516, is that all they were sold, seems to be a lot of confusion on here?

Ready to leave my bro is in the Wigan end sat next to Wigan Ladies footy team block 515 xx

2 more blues in 521.This reminds me of the last time I sat in the wrong end at the Reebok with my Dad, got a lecture on not jumping up if we scored - then Mark Kennedy scored that screamer and half the stand went up - including my Dad! Looks like there will be a fair few blues in their end today

kippax_blueboy said:

Block 502 Row 30

No need to be worried, as a Wigan fan I'm kind of expecting this. There are idiots out there just got to keep your head down and not be stupid. I personally don't mind about City fans in the Wigan end. If we can't sell out and more of you want to go then why not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.