Incident In Vermilion Car Park After Game

tommcfc

Saw some commotion in the Vermilion car park leaving the game today.
Heard some noise and turned around and some poor woman was flat out on the pavement with two blokes helping her. One other fella was chasing after a blue Mitsubishi ASX and banging on the side, so I assume he was in some way responsible. He didn't stop.

Anyway, if anyone was directly involved I managed to get a photo of him and his reg. He didn't seem best pleased about it!
DM me if you need it for reporting or whatever.

If you were the driver, why didn't you stop!?

Heard some noise and turned around and some poor woman was flat out on the pavement with two blokes helping her. One other fella was chasing after a blue Mitsubishi ASX and banging on the side, so I assume he was in some way responsible. He didn't stop.

Anyway, if anyone was directly involved I managed to get a photo of him and his reg. He didn't seem best pleased about it!

Send it into the police i reckon anyway

Well done mate.

Sounds like he run some lady over cvunt needs grassing on

Certainly appeared to be what happened.
There's a zebra crossing there but most drivers seem to ignore it in their rush to get out and from where she was lay it was right next to it. So my assumption is he just sailed straight through and knocked her down but like I say, only saw the aftermath of it

Certainly appeared to be what happened.
There's a zebra crossing there but most drivers seem to ignore it in their rush to get out and from where she was lay it was right next to it. So my assumption is he just sailed straight through and knocked her down but like I say, only saw the aftermath of it

You did the right thing phone gmp give them the reg you did the right thing well done pal.

I'll hazard a guess it won't be anything to do with game goers.. it's silly season at Vermillion with Works do's etc..

Well done Tom. Sounds like a deliberate hit and run so I agree with other posters that your quick thinking snap should be sent to the GMP. Pricks like that should have the book thrown at them.

Don't suppose the hit was deliberate but sure as fuck looks like the run was. Get it on GMP Facebook. Bet they have better luck finding the guy than Murkyside Plod did with our coach vandals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.