Incredible co-incidences

Billy Duffy. He kneed me in the face and I got a nose bleed all over my cricket jumper. He can around to my house that evening and apologised to my mum. I won the other one.

I got kneed in the face playing football once. I looked as if I had been fighting a tiger.

And not successfully either if I'm honest.

Quite a few years ago I was walking down the street with a mate when a red convertible with 2 hot looking chicks drove by.
The car turned at the bottom of the road into the street that we both lived on. Getting all excited we decided to walk a little faster i the hopes that we might catch up with these babes.
As we turned onto our street we could see in the distance that the car was parked in my driveway. We both started to leg it to my house to see what was going on.
As we walk in the door we see this tall blonde in my kitchen. When I say "hello there", the person turns around and says "hello" back. It was my sisters new boyfriend and the other one was my sister who said, "hahaha, you fucking fag".

Last edited:
Bumped into my barber in the LeClerc hypermarket in St. Gilles Croix de Vie in the Vendee in France. Neither of us knew we were going to France at the same time. I'd only seen him 2 weeks previously for my pre-holiday haircut.
Similarly, walking along the beach in Magalluf in 1999, thinking that we'd not seen anyone we knew, and suddenly a voice shouted out "Gemma", my youngest daughter's name. It was a girl from her sprinter's group at Stockport Harriers.

Quite a few years ago I was walking down the street with a mate when a red convertible with 2 hot looking chicks drove by.
The car turned at the bottom of the road into the street that we both lived on. Getting all excited we decided to walk a little faster i the hopes that we might catch up with these babes.
As we turned onto our street we could see in the distance that the car was parked in my driveway. We both started to leg it to my house to see what was going on.
As we walk in the door we see this tall blonde in my kitchen. When I say "hello there", the person turns around and says "hello" back. It was my sisters new boyfriend and the other one was my sister who said, "hahaha, you fucking fag".
You raced home to eye up two hot chicks who turned out to be your sister and her boyfriend?

And this is a co-incidence how exactly?

I remember being on holiday about 7 or 8 years ago and had been re watching Early Doors on DVD the week before we departed. I had a conversation with my husband about how much I loved the two coppers, especially the one with the ridiculous laugh and how funny it would be if we bumped into him in a bar in Portugal, how we would make him do the laugh, ask for a pic etc.

30 minutes later got back to the hotel room and switched on my phone to check messages ........my brother had sent me a pic with said actor who plays the copper, he'd bumped into him in a bar at Old Trafford Cricket Ground that day

Another weird one was a dinner party I went to with some mums from the school run, got talking about where we went to Uni etc. One mum mentioned she went to Portsmouth to study, the other mum mentioned her husband went there .......same years ......long story short one mum had married another mums ex boyfriend, despite them previously living a couple of hundred miles apart .....has both moved into the area for their partners work.

I'm going to my mum's for Christmas and was thinking about the local pub near her where I know the regulars. I was thinking about one in particular and, lo and behold, he rang me seconds later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.