Incredible co-incidences

Heard one about a couple that were from different parts of the country and had met at university. They were in a second hand shop and saw a framed photo of kids playing on the beach. The fella shouted his missus over cos he couldn't believe it as the little lad building sandcastles was him. His missus looked at the photo and said to him "that little girl you're playing with is me"

Heard one about a couple that were from different parts of the country and had met at university. They were in a second hand shop and saw a framed photo of kids playing on the beach. The fella shouted his missus over cos he couldn't believe it as the little lad building sandcastles was him. His missus looked at the photo and said to him "that little girl you're playing with is me"
I had a real one like that you've just reminded me of. My ex-wife's uncle died and I went to the funeral then back to the house, where I saw one of my old primary school pals I hadn't seen in many, many years. That was weird enough but when I asked Joe how he came to be there, he explained that his wife was related to my wife's aunty. There was a wedding picture and Norma, Joe's wife, pointed at the picture of the bride and groom and their two bridesmaids and said "That's me on the right". And my ex said "And I'm the other one".

years ago while pebble dashing an extension, the grumpy fucker from next door came out ranting and raving about a few stones which had gone into his garden, being diplomatic as i am, i explained that they would all be cleaned up and every where left clean and tidy, would he have it??. would he fuck and continued to rant and rave, to the point where i just flipped and give it him both barrells, effing this, effing that, i went into a mega tirade of abuse to the poor sod, he just put his head down and went into his house, probably shaking, couple of months later, wife phones me and asks me to go to lads parents evening as she was stuck in work and cudnt get away, last teacher we saw??, yep you guessed it, the grumpy fucker from next door, if looks could kill!!

Wasn't that and advert for life insurance

years ago while pebble dashing an extension, the grumpy fucker from next door came out ranting and raving about a few stones which had gone into his garden, being diplomatic as i am, i explained that they would all be cleaned up and every where left clean and tidy, would he have it??. would he fuck and continued to rant and rave, to the point where i just flipped and give it him both barrells, effing this, effing that, i went into a mega tirade of abuse to the poor sod, he just put his head down and went into his house, probably shaking, couple of months later, wife phones me and asks me to go to lads parents evening as she was stuck in work and cudnt get away, last teacher we saw??, yep you guessed it, the grumpy fucker from next door, if looks could kill!!
When I saw pebble dashing I thought we were back to the old follow through thread

On holiday in Spain a few years ago, got chatting to a blue about where to watch a City game on TV. Anyway he had the same name as me and his missus had the same name as mine and they lived about a mile up the road.

A few years ago in the alps three complete strangers on a chair lift. One chap from down south, one was English but living in Switzerland and yours truly. Started chit chatting and we all had two boys, the eldest of which was called Harrison (which I think is a relatively unusual name) all the same school year.

That was odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.