Independent Regulator Petition

Done 51618

what I’d really like is to get all premier league refs and uefa officials for half an hour on a polygraph lie detector, simple questions like do you treat Manchester City differently to other clubs for ffp purposes, or another would be are you really an Altrincham fan
Fuck it’s going backwards? They deducted 200 on mine?

Done.

I discovered over the weekend that FIFA has a Football Stakeholders Committee. There's some nobody called Bobby Barnes, former lower league footballer I believe, from the FA on it.

But one fairly important group of stakeholders don't seem to be represented? Go on, you'll never guess which group.

Done.

I discovered over the weekend that FIFA has a Football Stakeholders Committee. There's some nobody called Bobby Barnes, former lower league footballer I believe, from the FA on it.

But one fairly important group of stakeholders don't seem to be represented? Go on, you'll never guess which group.
The dippers :)

Are they still fairly important tho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.