India

Richard

Looks like I'm off to Hydrabad with work for a week in a couple of weeks, anyone on here been? Any tips on what to see/do, expect etc would be great.

Already accepted that I'm getting the shits, so that 'when was the last time you soiled yourself' thread might get a visit...

Not been to Hydrabad, but the country is absolutely mental, in both good and bad ways.

If Delhi and Mumbai are anything to go off, it'll stink, be unbearably loud, unbearably hot, you'll be stepping over people sleeping in the streets and the air will be like soup.

On the flip side, amazing food, bat shit crazy stuff going on all the time just walking down the street, amazing sights and people.

It's the only time i had genuine culture shock.

I'd definitely go back...

Looks like I'm off to Hydrabad with work for a week in a couple of weeks, anyone on here been? Any tips on what to see/do, expect etc would be great.

Already accepted that I'm getting the shits, so that 'when was the last time you soiled yourself' thread might get a visit...
Just come back from Asda there. Only 3 miles from where I live.
;-)

Have a horse racing track, one of the best in India apparently

There's no real reason why you should end up with the shits there. Eat the cooked food, you'll probably be fine. Dive into the salads and fruit that may not have been washed, and you're in trouble.

India is all about having an open mind. It's complete chaos, and you'll never complain about the Italians' driving again once you've experienced it in India. But it's also huge fun there. Try and put at least a day aside to go and do some sightseeing. Nothing worse than a work trip where you've not seen anything.

Not been to Hydrabad, but the country is absolutely mental, in both good and bad ways.

If Delhi and Mumbai are anything to go off, it'll stink, be unbearably loud, unbearably hot, you'll be stepping over people sleeping in the streets and the air will be like soup.

On the flip side, amazing food, bat shit crazy stuff going on all the time just walking down the street, amazing sights and people.

It's the only time i had genuine culture shock.

I'd definitely go back...

Well put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.