Individual Match Tickets

Probably a question asked and answered before but I can't find it so any help appreciated.

Had a ticket transferred to me via f&f this evening. Ticket shows in my online account but the 'add to wallet' option is greyed out and I haven't received an email confirmation.

Anyone had similar issues or thoughts on resolving?

Cheers

Can matchday members transfer tickets through their account? (As opposed to just emailing the link.) And if so, can they transfer to someone with a supporter number who isn't a matchday member?

I want to send a ticket to Mrs Etihad so that she has an attendance history but suspect this is not possible.

Can matchday members transfer tickets through their account? (As opposed to just emailing the link.) And if so, can they transfer to someone with a supporter number who isn't a matchday member?

I want to send a ticket to Mrs Etihad so that she has an attendance history but suspect this is not possible.
Not possible I’m afraid.
Only season ticket members can transfer tickets directly to someone in their friends and family list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.