Ingrown nostril hair.

bluereddish

Until today I had never heard of this condition. Apparently it is not rare and can be extremely painful. In some cases the hair can actually emerge through the outside of the nose. Have any Bluemooners suffered from this condition?

bluereddish said:
Until today I had never heard of this condition. Apparently it is not rare and can be extremely painful. In some cases the hair can actually emerge through the outside of the nose. Have any Bluemooners suffered from this condition?

Who nose?

I might have ... not sure?

I get this weird thing where the underside of my nose goes dead shiny and red, and is sore as fuck. I have always assumed that it's an infected hair follicle or something (I have been known to pull nasal hair out when it gets too long), but I am quite prepared to be melodramatic and assume that it's an ingrowing hair, if this condition is more serious.

I do get ingrowing hairs on my neck and sometimes around my jawline, which are really sore/annoying/lumpy, but unbelievably satisfying to remove if you can squeeze the bastards out.

Nice!

My barber (not hairdresser!) had to have an operation on his arse-cheek because of an ingrowing hair. Or to be exact, a hair that had been cut, probably by the clippers of the bloke using the chair next to his, which had become a miniature missile, and shot through his jeans, and embedded itself in his rump !

little piece of heair then became infected, hence the operation to remove it, and some bum-skin, too.

honkytonkman187 said:
My barber (not hairdresser!) had to have an operation on his arse-cheek because of an ingrowing hair. Or to be exact, a hair that had been cut, probably by the clippers of the bloke using the chair next to his, which had become a miniature missile, and shot through his jeans, and embedded itself in his rump !

little piece of heair then became infected, hence the operation to remove it, and some bum-skin, too.
note to self..do not eat your tea and read bluemoon at same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.