Inigo Martinez

I posted the vid on the options thread, double footed scissor challenges galore, lmao.

I do think though that it wouldn’t be too difficult to coach that out of him, we managed it ok with Nico.

The positives though outweigh the negs, imo, as he looks like he has all the attributes we would like in a defender.

Yup. I like his aggression. So long as he has a brain on him, Pep will coach him on using his judgment to avoid having to tackle. He's certainly got a left peg on him that would be put to good use in this team.

Yup. I like his aggression. So long as he has a brain on him, Pep will coach him on using his judgment to avoid having to tackle. He's certainly got a left peg on him that would be put to good use in this team.
Get him and Sanchez in Jan for circa £60mil and we are laughing, leaving us then for the “big” defensive midfielder purchase come the summer.

It makes perfect sense to me. Inigo and Sanchez in, Mangala out in January.
P.s. mangala has done well but we have to let a centre back go if we sign one

I posted the vid on the options thread, double footed scissor challenges galore, lmao.

I do think though that it wouldn’t be too difficult to coach that out of him, we managed it ok with Nico.

The positives though outweigh the negs, imo, as he looks like he has all the attributes we would like in a defender.

Lmao. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Thought it was a joke after the 5th one but it continued!!!

We managed it with Nico but it only took one season :)

The second part of the video was class, he scored some nice free kicks.

I question how he will settle in the middle of the season. But I guess we can ease him in.

For £26m I would say he is worth the gamble especially because he can play LB so it’s worth the risk. Much rather have him than JFE and those look like the only two options right now.

Lmao. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Thought it was a joke after the 5th one but it continued!!!

We managed it with Nico but it only took one season :)

The second part of the video was class, he scored some nice free kicks.

I question how he will settle in the middle of the season. But I guess we can ease him in.

For £26m I would say he is worth the gamble especially because he can play LB so it’s worth the risk. Much rather have him than JFE and those look like the only two options right now.

Maybe others in Pep's portfolio that we aren't aware of ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.