Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

The stupid Uefa and Fifa don’t care about players, they just want to get more and more games and more and more minutes, totally unsustainable. Some Premier League teams get away with 40 games a season, and have no players in the International competitions, 38 EPL, 1 Carabao and 1 FA cup. City normally have 6o or more games and then most of their squad are called up for Internationals, this is not sustainable.
Said before Fuck meaningless Internationals, especially if players want to extend their club careers. That twat Martinez would have called Kev up if he was sat in a fucking wheelchair. Should have binned Belgium at least 4 years ago imho

This will be Sly's new headline for the next 14 days

It's a major setback if it is 4 months out. Hope we can get those new signings over the line before the window shuts. Not sure I'd be letting Palmer go anywhere either.

Fucking shit news.

Desperately need Paqueta and maybe someone else now, we were already too light in midfield.

I hope Pep and Lilo will need to find another way to create chances now Kev is gone with his assists. Looking into numbers from the previous season it is still loss of Mahrez that bothers me the most, he had 10-11 goals in all competitions in the first four months of the last season, Kev and Gundo had 2 or 3 by mid February. Getting Paqueta is almost must now.

Been great for us but his injury record is shocking.
Best of luck KDB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.