Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

There are no reports are there, just an IF statement taken from twitter via instagram based on what Pep said and then amplified to worst case.
The reports are coming from a reporter at Nieuwsblad Sport (reputable Belgian newspaper) and other outlets, I just posted the City_Xtra instragram post because it was the simplest way to convey the info (though, I was including Pep’s comments in “reports”).

But Pep’s comments should also be considered, as well. And if Kev does end up undergoing surgery, and Pep’s assessment is accurate, Kev will likely be out for the remainder of 2023.

Hugle blow but is it a surprise?

KDB has struggled with his body for a long time, sadly I think we have seen him at his best.
There is a very real possibility that is the case, unfortunately. And a smaller—but not insignificant—chance that last season could be his last real one with us.

Fitting peak, if so.

It's happening a lot this and it's going to get a lot worse with the stupid injury time rules. How many players pulled up last weekend? I watched United last night and they looked done after an hour.

We're playing far too many games. Kev played every game towards the end of last season and it's obvious he can't do it. The other lads who are pushing towards their 30's will start to go the same way at this rate too.

Bad news especially for the player himself. But let's not forget Haaland was a top striker before coming here and therefore with other providers.No reason why that shouldn't continue.

Best to rip it up and start again, get the op done and go from there, we’ve seen how we kick on from January onwards, the season starts then for Kev if all goes well. Bernie & Gundo where immense last time he was out for a while, time for Bernie & others to step up

The stupid Uefa and Fifa don’t care about players, they just want to get more and more games and more and more minutes, totally unsustainable. Some Premier League teams get away with 40 games a season, and have no players in the International competitions, 38 EPL, 1 Carabao and 1 FA cup. City normally have 6o or more games and then most of their squad are called up for Internationals, this is not sustainable.

Need someone else to step up and supply the ammo to the Viking.
Gonna be difficult against a low block not so much against teams who come to press, Kev & Cancelo where the ones to put a ball anywhere they want, time to get the cash out & go after Wirtz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.