Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Bollocks, he didn't need to be playing 2 games in 3 days. Its no secret he is fragile, he came right back in at a high level, we need to wrap him in cotton wool for important games not build up his match fitness.

Bournemouth are the worst team in the Premier League, Young Boys are the worst team in the CL. Scott fucking Carson could have played and the results would have been the same. Now we have 3 massively important games and no Jonny Stones. We're a yellow away from losing Rodri again aswell.
We're not a yellow away from losing Rodri. He's got 3 so far and you need 5 for a ban

I don’t think there’s much wrong with JS, yeah he may have a little knock, but I think Pep is protecting him from waistcoat and pointless England games, that’s my theory anyway.
I hoped that last night. Wally Waistcoat has no idea about looking after players (IMHO) If Pep is looking after our players that’s great.

Didn’t Ferguson used to say his players were injured and stopped them playing for Internationals?

For fucks sake. Shouldn't have even been risked against that pub team last night. We know he's made of wafers, protect him for the important games. Hopefully Josko can step into the void as Akanji wasn't it in that role earlier in the season.
I said the same last night but in fairness the injury could have happened at anytime he’s got to play at some point.

Bollocks, he didn't need to be playing 2 games in 3 days. Its no secret he is fragile, he came right back in at a high level, we need to wrap him in cotton wool for important games not build up his match fitness.

Bournemouth are the worst team in the Premier League, Young Boys are the worst team in the CL. Scott fucking Carson could have played and the results would have been the same. Now we have 3 massively important games and no Jonny Stones. We're a yellow away from losing Rodri again aswell.
And without match fitness any player is more susceptible to injury. Those games were fine to try and get him fit again. He could have got the same injury training or stepping out of his front door.

The game on Saturday for Stones was no more than a light training session for him. I suspect had zero affect on his injury last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.