Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson, De Bruyne, Akanji, Grealish & Nunes all back in training (p138)

Isn’t this the second time this season Kovacic has apparently been out for the season then turns out it was only a few weeks

Kovacic being out for a few weeks is a big loss. I fully expected him to come in for the dippers and spurs games to give us more midfield presence.

We're currently down to just rodri and bernardo as the only two that can be properly trusted in midfield and I would say pep would ideally prefer Bernardo wide in big games like those coming up.

His injury record was always the main concern when we signed him.

Kovacic being out for a few weeks is a big loss. I fully expected him to come in for the dippers and spurs games to give us more midfield presence.

We're currently down to just rodri and bernardo as the only two that can be properly trusted in midfield and I would say pep would ideally prefer Bernardo wide in big games like those coming up.

His injury record was always the main concern when we signed him.
That and his over hit through pass....;^)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.