Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it the managers fault? The only way a player gets match fit is by playing and lets be honest last nights game was a perfect run out against a team who are never going to kick you off the pitch or leave a foot in . Shit happens , deal with it .

this is b**l*cks, on the basis he has injured the exact same part of the opposite knee it could be worse for all we know and he definitely hasn't had a scan to confirm prognosis as yet, that story will have been written early doors today. I reckon we will find out full extent Sunday pre game presser

Playing 90 mins in a dead game after so long out is a strange one

Do get the feeling we flog certain players to death (5cap, Silva, De Brunye)

Absolutely dreadful news he misses the derby

Hope he gets over these injury problems

this is b**l*cks, on the basis he has injured the exact same part of the opposite knee it could be worse for all we know and he definitely hasn't had a scan to confirm prognosis as yet, that story will have been written early doors today. I reckon we will find out full extent Sunday pre game presser
Have you ever thought about being a doctor?

Weirdly I had a feeling this was going to happen when he came on against Burnley.. he's a getting a little injury prone which is a worry but obviously we haven't really struggled too badly without him.

Cruel blow after just coming back and bad news if he is out a few weeks. Good thing is Bernado is in such fine form, with Gundog Foden and Diaz ready to step in. Our squad depth of quality players is why I feel we will start pulling away from Liverpool and Chelsea in the next few games. Chin up blues, we've never had it so good. Not in my lifetime : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.