Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say this but the manager has to take some responsibility here. Why keep him on for more than 70 mins especially after we went 2-0 up? It's not exactly rocket science. Just grateful that we have ample cover in that position.

Sorry to say this but the manager has to take some responsibility here. Why keep him on for more than 70 mins especially after we went 2-0 up? It's not exactly rocket science. Just grateful that we have ample cover in that position.

Because it was the perfect game for him to get minutes. It was bad luck that could have happened at any time in the game.

You build people back up to full fitness though

When you are knackered you arent as mobile and can’t get out of the way of challenges so invite injury

90 mins in your first start is pushing it

60 and off would have been the right thing to do

Then if he came through that OK 90 in one of the games this week

It’s not as if we have a shortage of games to get him fit is it

As it is he’ll be coming up to Christmas (the busiest time of the year) having played no football virtually for 5 months

You’re not entirely wrong with your logic but this injury was just an accident could have happened at any time during any of his rehabilitation games, even within a minute of his first game back

For all the flack being directed at Pep I would love to know why KDB himself went in for that tussle with the game won

truth though mate.

going to shock you all now.

Pep DOES make mistakes.

And if he'd have been injured in the first half you'd be saying he shouldn't be risking him in these games, save him bollocks.

It was an accident, shit happens sometimes, we'll just deal with it and on the plus side see more of Bernardo centrally and Foden get more game time.

Just looked like bad luck to me. Some injuries might be down to fatigue. That just looked really unlucky.

He need game time to get him fit, unfortunately there are risks in football. It's a contact sport
I agree shit happens. Nobody's fault as such, just part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.