Insanity work-out

So I'm on day 4 of the insanity workout and all I've got to say is fuck Sean T. and fuck Tanya!

I've never considered myself a GYM fanatic or a health nut, but recently decided to take it upon myself to sort something out as I did really well shredding 3st about 4 years ago and can see myself falling into the abyss again!
Last time I did cheat and use diet pills and metabolism enhancers but I'm not looking to lose weight (I'm 170cm and weight 66kg) but really just wanted to lose the fat (beer belly) and get fit!

I always thought these DVDs were nonsense telly marketing scams, and obviously anyone could do the shit Sean T. does on the Insanity DVD, but he really gets you pumped up and does get the motivation going which has always been a massive problem for me.
The first day of Insanity had me literally throwing up and feeling dizzy but now on 4th day and I can get through some sessions only taking a couple of minutes for a break and feeling sore in the morning, although today I did the cardio recovery and I couldn't believe how shockingly shit my core balance is, I was shaking like a shitting dog trying to do some of the stretches and yoga positions.
I've been sticking to the Insanity diet as well which requires you to eat like 5 meals a day but I think it's vastly helped improved my recovery as well, considering the fact that when I use to go GYM and eat healthy I use to be in states where I couldn't physically go to work the next day.

I've got to admit the Insanity DVD was a great investment but each session really does feel like it goes on longer than they actually do!

Last edited:
So I'm on day 4 of the insanity workout and all I've got to say is fuck Sean T. and fuck Tanya!

I've never considered myself a GYM fanatic or a health nut, but recently decided to take it upon myself to sort something out as I did really well shredding 3st about 4 years ago and can see myself falling into the abyss again!
Last time I did cheat and use diet pills and metabolism enhancers but I'm not looking to lose weight (I'm 170cm and weight 66kg) but really just wanted to lose the fat (beer belly) and get fit!

I always thought these DVDs were nonsense telly marketing scams, and obviously anyone could do the shit Sean T. does on the Insanity DVD, but he really gets you pumped up and does get the motivation going which has always been a massive problem for me.
The first day of Insanity had me literally throwing up and feeling dizzy but now on 4th day and I can get through some sessions only taking a couple of minutes for a break and feeling sore in the morning, although today I did the cardio recovery and I couldn't believe how shockingly shit my core balance is, I was shaking like a shitting dog trying to do some of the stretches and yoga positions.
I've been sticking to the Insanity diet as well which requires you to eat like 5 meals a day but I think it's vastly helped improved my recovery as well, considering the fact that when I use to go GYM and eat healthy I use to be in states where I couldn't physically go to work the next day.

I've got to admit the Insanity DVD was a great investment but each session really does feel like it goes on longer than they actually do!

Has anyone else been at this?

Diet pills and metabolism enhancers...please share. I gave up smoking and started taking some meds that increased appetite at the same time...balloned like no tomoz

Diet pills and metabolism enhancers...please share. I gave up smoking and started taking some meds that increased appetite at the same time...balloned like no tomoz

I took T5 diet pills which were strong, gave a big caffeine boost and made me sweat, when taking them it's wise to always drink water as they dehydrate you like a son of a woman!
The metabolism enhancers were testosterone pills that increased you metabolism.

I completed the program for a second time a few weeks ago.

I’m now doing a hybrid consisting of Insanity and Max 30.

Unfortunately, I remain ‘skinny fat’. :(

well done on completing it again!

Can you go throught the whole workout without stopping?
Thanks!

I can only just about get through the warm-up without stopping. :S

Max Interval Plyo is the workout I dread the most. There’s too many variations on the push-up for my small frame.

Best of luck to you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.