Insanity work-out

philinho said:
Tragic meat van guy said:
Started month 2 today.

Remember how you felt after the first proper day of month 1??? well its back!!!
Would strongly recommend doing the fit test the day before, not on the same day as the calender suggests.
Dont think I would have made it otherwise.

starting month 2 on Friday... Will follow your advice and try and do the fit test on Thursday...

It will be worth it mate.
After easy week I was cream crackered after the fit test and there is no way I could have gone on to do max interval circuit (or at least do it in a way that made it worthwhile)

philinho said:
Done month 2, day 1 - Max Circuit...

Absolutely shattered...

I feel your pain mate.

All this week is tough but that one (so far) was the worst for my money.
I think it makes it harder that its a new routine and I had got so used to the old ones, I hate it when I dont know what I'm supposed to be doing.

Did you do the fit test same day or the day before?

philinho said:

Absolutely shattered...

I feel your pain mate.

I think it makes it harder that its a new routine and I had got so used to the old ones, I hate it when I dont know what I'm supposed to be doing.

didn't get chance to do it yesterday, might do it tonight but probably won't bother to be honest...
Glad to hear that's the worst one, full body drills are murder.
You must have done almost all the month 2 videos by now?

philinho said:
philinho said:

Absolutely shattered...

I feel your pain mate.

didn't get chance to do it yesterday, might do it tonight but probably won't bother to be honest...
Glad to hear that's the worst one, full body drills are murder.
You must have done almost all the month 2 videos by now?

Just realised that I have as the cardio abs one is the same as month 1.
Yeah i would say that is the worst (max plyo is not far off tho)
Just done max circuit again for the second time tonight and feel well better about it, still kicked the shit out of me but as long as I perform better than the last time I did it then I'm happy if you know what I mean.

Very similar to the start of month one if you think back, 1st time out on plyo I was ready to die, by the end of month one I was loving it, this is the same I think.

If I was doing it over I would have flicked through the work outs before doing them. Nothing worse than trying to learn the new routine when Shaun is rushing through and you brain is fecked cos you are totally knackered.

Robbo. said:
I have started it again, I do prefer the first month if I am honest. Dont know what it is but I sweat more on the first on than i did on the second month.

I imagine it will be easier to put more effort in the first one. Are you still getting good results?
Plus trying to find an hour and a half everyday for month 2 is going to be difficult...

actually, decided to stop being a pansy and stick it out...
max cardio conditioning done tonight and feel well pleased

philinho said:
actually, decided to stop being a pansy and stick it out...
max cardio conditioning done tonight and feel well pleased

Well in Phil.
I felt like that this week but when doing them for the second time you will still struggle BUT will feel loads better about it. scouts honour.
Dont quit or go backwards fella, you will hate yourself for it

I BELIEVE IN YOU

;)<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 pm --<br /><br />
Robbo. said:
I have started it again, I do prefer the first month if I am honest. Dont know what it is but I sweat more on the first on than i did on the second month.

Good to see you back Grandmaster Robbo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.