Insanity work-out

I got my hands on T25 yesterday. It looks like a killer workout for 25 mins...definitely a good one if you are pushed for time.

Might do this after Insanity.

I wont be sharing pics thanks to having psoriasis but even that is clearing up thanks to the weight loss and cutting all the junkfood,wheat and corn syrup shite out.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
poyntonblue said:
Started Focus T25 alpha today. Good start and looking forward to tomorrow.

Cheers St Helens Blue.

You are welcome pal.
I got back at it yesterday. Did a fast and furious Insanity. Have you tried that yet. I really like it.
I am undecided if I shoud do:-
A-Full Insanity programme again
B-Do T25 Beta and then onto Gamma
C-Do a combined mix of them both.

Full respect to the guys n gals putting pics of their racks up on here.

I haven't yet. started alpha on Tuesday so got a double session tomorrow.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 pm --<br /><br />
Thaksinssoldier said:
I got my hands on T25 yesterday. It looks like a killer workout for 25 mins...definitely a good one if you are pushed for time.

Might do this after Insanity.

I wont be sharing pics thanks to having psoriasis but even that is clearing up thanks to the weight loss and cutting all the junkfood,wheat and corn syrup shite out.

It's full on for 25 mins and gets you a proper sweat on!

Just used the formula in the nutrition guide to work out what my daily calorie intake needs to be... 3000cals to maintain weight....fuck me, got some eating to do!

Thaksinssoldier said:
smudgedj said:
Just finished T-25 alpha and beta

Building up to starting gamma on Monday (No more double day Friday!)

Congrats!How are you finding it?

I found it easy after the first week or so. Well when I say that I mean the moves were easy not the amount of effort I put into it.
The results were very impressive for a 25 minute a day video.
In the ten weeks I went from 78kg (12st 4 in old money) to 64.8kg (10st 3)
I didn't follow the diet for the first 5 weeks but I was still losing quite a bit. When I followed the diet the weight just fell off.
I still went out pissing up and stuff. (Thanks to Jules LOL)

It's a little strange as I used to look forward to doing my 25 minutes a day and normally exercise is a little bit of a chore.

I'd recommend it for people to try (even fatties) as they can follow the bird who does the modifying (low impact)

Get on go nutrition.com for support, you can build a 50 pundits bundle on there which contains protein, complex carbs, pre workout and post work out. Will make results a lot easier to come by.

smudgedj said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
smudgedj said:
Just finished T-25 alpha and beta

Building up to starting gamma on Monday (No more double day Friday!)

I found it easy after the first week or so. Well when I say that I mean the moves were easy not the amount of effort I put into it.
I didn't follow the diet for the first 5 weeks but I was still losing quite a bit. When I followed the diet the weight just fell off.

It's a little strange as I used to look forward to doing my 25 minutes a day and normally exercise is a little bit of a chore.

I'd recommend it for people to try (even fatties) as they can follow the bird who does the modifying (low impact)

Ah Tonya, the c**t from all his videos. There's a large part of me wants to punch her smug face every time I'm killing myself and she's smiling away enjoying it.

I'll probably try this after Insanity, then give P90x a whirl.

Thaksinssoldier said:
smudgedj said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Ah Tonya, the c**t from all his videos. There's a large part of me wants to punch her smug face every time I'm killing myself and she's smiling away enjoying it.

I'll probably try this after Insanity, then give P90x a whirl.

Yeah:I'm in two minds what to do after gamma. I was thinking P90x3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.