Instapot

idahoblues

Anyone else got one of these beauties? I have been an advocate of slow and low my whole life but have to say in a pinch, I highly recommend

Yep. Especially great this time of year as the weather turns. Lob in any combo of meat (doesn’t need to be expensive cuts) and veg and let it go.

I’ve always found it strange it’s called ‘insta’ when it’s anything but…

Got any pictures of this shite contraption of yours
He hasn't but imagine 3 branches tied at one end and then splayed out on the ground. A large metal pot then hangs over a wood fire. Pappy comes back from the forest with a Muskrat, mammy throws some vittles into the pot and Ellie May, well she's doing Jethro behind the wood shed

He hasn't but imagine 3 branches tied at one end and then splayed out on the ground. A large metal pot then hangs over a wood fire. Pappy comes back from the forest with a Muskrat, mammy throws some vittles into the pot and Ellie May, well she's doing Jethro behind the wood shed
PMSL!

I just assumed they’d finally got pot noodles over there tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.