Interesting few weeks ahead, fixture wise

Cheadle Blue

Particularly the top 4 and chasing pack, and obviously in between the rags have got west ham in the FA cup, which hopefully will go to a replay, and the dippers on the Thursday, before they play us

The dippers have actually got a decent run in, so we have to keep daylight between us and them

Everton V Arsenal 19th March
Chelsea V West Ham 19th March
Us v Rags 20th March

Liverpool v Tottenham 2nd April
Rags v Everton 3rd April

West Ham v Arsenal 9th April
Tottenham v Rags 10th April

Chelsea v Us 16th April
Leicester v West Ham 17th April

Stoke v Tottenham 18th April

Rags v Leicester 1st May
Chelsea v Tottenham 2nd May

Us v Arsenal 7th May
Leicester v Everton 7th May

Chelsea v Leicester 15th May
Stoke v West Ham 15th May

Its all about Leicester and Tottenham now - we win all our games and we can get past Arsenal - need the other two to trip up - for Spurs one of Rags, Stoke or Chelsea need to dick them - Leicester need to be done over by West Ham, Rags and Chelsea - a big ask

Particularly the top 4 and chasing pack, and obviously in between the rags have got west ham in the FA cup, which hopefully will go to a replay, and the dippers on the Thursday, before they play us

The dippers have actually got a decent run in, so we have to keep daylight between us and them

Us v Rags 20th March

Rags v Everton 3rd April

Chelsea v Us 16th April

Rags v Leicester 1st May

Us v Arsenal 7th May

Not sure what point your trying to make Blue? But don't worry about the dippers and as for the rags if we finish below them in the league we don't deserve to be in any European competition end of!!!

Us v Rags 20th March

Rags v Everton 3rd April

Chelsea v Us 16th April

Rags v Leicester 1st May

Us v Arsenal 7th May

Wouldn't worry about Manure, they could be blown away on a week on Sunday if City turn up. Business end of season is where City will come good, especially as fresh legs coming back in De Bruyne and Nasri and the dogsh1t defence marshalled by Kompany. Only distraction is the champions league which may cause City to lose focus on the league. Reckon third place minimum finish.

Not sure what point your trying to make Blue? But don't worry about the dippers and as for the rags if we finish below them in the league we don't deserve to be in any European competition end of!!!

My point is, we've been pretty average this season, and I am concerned about staying in the top 4, but the fixtures coming up, make me feel a lot better

My point is, we've been pretty average this season, and I am concerned about staying in the top 4, but the fixtures coming up, make me feel a lot better

Top 4 should be achieved just by beating the teams we usually beat. We are good against average to poor sides. Its the half decent ones we struggle against and the reason why I see us getting no higher than 3rd.

We have to get 3rd else I think we're putting ourselves at risk of burnout for the 16/17 season.

4th Place = Champions League Qualification Rounds, after a Pre Season to China, and after a Euro's where half our squad will represent their countries. Not much of a rest. We then have Pep coming in who will demand a pressing game with no winter break which he will have to adapt to as well.

Interesting season ahead. I expect a larger squad next season, with lots of youngsters, lots of energy, and a fair amount of rotation.

I really don't think we are in the title race anymore.
Obviously I would like to be proven wrong but all I am realistically aiming for now is a comfortable 3rd (possibly 2nd) place finish!

Then prepare for the all out onslaught we are going to dish out to everyone nest season.

I really don't think we are in the title race anymore.
Obviously I would like to be proven wrong but all I am realistically aiming for now is a comfortable 3rd (possibly 2nd) place finish!

Then prepare for the all out onslaught we are going to dish out to everyone nest season.
Which one of the current squad are you? You should be aiming for the title #FightToTheEnd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.