Interesting!

very interesting indeed, more news to follow along the lines of parker bid rejected, bellamy bid rejected, k toure bid rejected, no given bid made...........the long and short of it is turning into a little bit of a shambles as we shouldnt be in this position if the statement from the powers that be said that everything had been planned for prior to the transfer window opening

Now I have a lob on.

It better not be news on bids for fucking Parker and Bellend though!

njblue said:
very interesting indeed, more news to follow along the lines of parker bid rejected, bellamy bid rejected, k toure bid rejected, no given bid made...........the long and short of it is turning into a little bit of a shambles as we shouldnt be in this position if the statement from the powers that be said that everything had been planned for prior to the transfer window opening

I think i'll cry if thats the only info there gonna publish but why am i convinced it will be the only info they publish. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.