International Break March

I cant believe the management wouuld even consider allowing the Portuguese and South American players to travel. FIFA have given us a free pass to withhold them. Losing six first teamers - Ederson, Ferna, Jesus, Cancelo, Dias, Bernardo - for two weeks would be complacent and suicidal as we approach the business end of the season. It’s all very well being nice and respectful but sometimes you have to be ruthless as well
This would be a bit strange because I have also read that new regulations by FIFA says that club are not in any obligation to send out their players. So I am not sure if Pep and the management is trying to have a moral high ground or something by allowing our lot to go out.
The Main season starts after the break. After all the foreplay this is where you make sure you get all the trophies you were trying to win all season. Hopefully common sense would prevail and Pep would also stop the portuguese and Brazilian players from travelling out.
Anyway these friendlies are already quite pointless but FIFA is too dumb to do about it.

Very rare I'd say this but fair play to Klopp and the bus driver if its true.

Peps being far too nice in his stance. its an utter farce, the government shouldn't back down from their stance either, being a footballer doesn't exempt you from the virus, infact it probably increases the risk of catching and spreading it so why should they get quarantine exemptions?

I doubt the majority of players even want to go but there's a big risk that if you say no, your international career is done under that manager and no player wants that.

It needs somebody to take it out of the players hands here and say you're not going. If enough players are denied permission to go the fixtures will be cancelled as they should have been ages ago.

Farcical
You can play football, but you can’t go overseas for a relatives funeral
If you are referring to Klopp, there was nothing stopping him going, no UK reg and the German rules made an exception for family matters, my German boss traveled to German to visit his family at that time no problem, and that was on a commercial flight Klopp could have used a private jet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.