International Football Weekend - Bets?

Latics Fan SJK

Only on International weekend, can you look to place an 11 team accumulator and get odds as shit as 5/1!

None the less, i've been slightly more risky and stuck a £10 spot on this:

HOLLAND v Estonia
SLOVAKIA v Lithuania
Moldova v MONTENEGRO
Kazakhstan v GERMANY
SPAIN v Finland
AUSTRIA v Faroe Islands
Macedonia v BELGIUM
NORWAY v Albania
FRANCE v Georgia
BULGARIA v Malta
ARGENTINA v Venezuela
COLOMBIA v Bolivia

14/1 Haha!!

Good luck,always get the odd shock result like atm israel beating portugal 2.1,you have imo a couple of dodgy matches montenegro away and belgium away,although thats only my opinion... 3.2 now to israel...

deano ou812 said:
Good luck,always get the odd shock result like atm israel beating portugal 2.1,you have imo a couple of dodgy matches montenegro away and belgium away,although thats only my opinion... 3.2 now to israel...

I know mate. I had to stick those in otherwise the odds would have been as low as 6's. Realistically, they should still win, but then again, the bookies tend to know what they're doing most of the time!

sjk2008 said:
deano ou812 said:

I know mate. I had to stick those in otherwise the odds would have been as low as 6's. Realistically, they should still win, but then again, the bookies tend to know what they're doing most of the time!
You would have got better odds doing a goal rush...

deano ou812 said:

Finished 3-3 in the end

Israel were 3-1 up against Portugal in their FIFA World Cup Qualifier but the match ended in a 3-3 draw.

Woeful goalkeeping in added time by Dudu Awat cost us the three points.

Have a wee BTTS for tonight,
Scotland
Sweeden
Croatia
Poland
Liechenstein

The Croatia Serbia game could be a cracker<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 pm --<br /><br />Have a wee BTTS for tonight,
Scotland
Sweeden
Croatia
Poland
Liechenstein

The Croatia Serbia game could be a cracker

Croatia vs Serbia live legal if it is not broadcasted on some of your local tv - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/Videosport?feature=plcp&v=L54eVw5nYkE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/Videosport? ... 54eVw5nYkE</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.