International Friendlies 21st-28th March

MarsLlama

So today (Friday 23rd) is not the first day of friendlies in this international break which we all love so much, but most of the major footballing nations start tonight. Below is a list of some of the highlights- mostly involving City players. All times are in GMT.

Friday 23rd
Russia vs Brazil (16:00)
Turkey vs Ireland (17:30)
Argentina vs Italy (19:45)
Germany vs Spain (19:45)
Netherlands vs England (19:45)
Portugal vs Egypt (19:45)
France vs Colombia (20:00)

Monday 26th
Portugal vs Netherlands (19:30)

Tuesday 27th
Russia vs France (16:50)
Belgium vs Saudi Arabia (19:45)
Germany vs Brazil (19:45)
England vs Italy (20:00)
Spain vs Argentina (20:30)

Last edited:
Fucked off with all these - can't be arsed about England at the best of times - but a friendly????? Most importantly but for these we would be looking forward to wrapping up the title in the next few days having played Everton midweek the rags could be coming Saturday - Fuck FIFA

Friday 23rd
Russia vs Brazil (16:00)
Argentina vs Italy (19:45)
Germany vs Spain (19:45)
Netherlands vs England (19:45)
Portugal vs Egypt (19:45)
France vs Colombia (20:00)
You've forgotten Turkey v Ireland (17:30)

Some decent games and I hope all our players do well at the World Cup but at this point in the season I just want our players to come back injury free.

It’s just been on the news that 25 England fans have been detained overnight in Amsterdam for drunken behaviour.

FFS that my favourite City, it’s this type of shit that ruins it for everybody.

Just seen footage of the tremendous England "fans" in Amsterdam. They do deserve a good kicking. What is it with them ? Do City fans get involved with this or are they Mainly it from down South.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.